The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Your opinion on conjured winged twilight being meta on stam sorcerer.

francesinhalover
francesinhalover
✭✭✭✭✭
Personaly i was happy it was meta because i love clanfear! (Wish it had a texture update), but once i equiped and tried it. I couldnt hate this ability more.
The wings constantly flapping fast and showing on my screen sides. The huge conjured twilight syze. The fact it covers npcs and my characters back... I legit dislike this ability.
But i was told im losing huge dps by not using it.
What's your opinion on it?
mZ2SKXG.png
Edited by francesinhalover on December 19, 2021 1:38PM
I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!

Your opinion on conjured winged twilight being meta on stam sorcerer. 32 votes

Nerf it.
15%
GilvothRedFireDiscoThe3sFinestVig0rzoorar 5 votes
Buff conjured clanfear so it isn't weaker.
43%
Stxphaneub17_ESOIdinuseBeardimusIrfindSickleCiderPorter_HnesmewnoLeonAkandoMesitefrancesinhaloverMooncakeFeedbackOnlyScarletHawke 14 votes
Ignore it and Buff some other stam sorcerer ability
6%
Nuketastic2300KilianDermoth 2 votes
I like that twilight is meta on stam sorcerer.
3%
karekiz 1 vote
I don't mind it being meta.
21%
wenchmore420b14_ESOVevvevTheImperfectaaisoahocolossalvoidsealdwinEinstein_ 7 votes
Give twilight a stam morph or make it scale with weapon damage.
9%
Wyrd88Styxiusnoblecron 3 votes
  • thorwyn
    thorwyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It is the same thing as Maw of the Infernal. If you want to maximize and play meta, you somehow have to deal with the drawbacks. Meta doesn't have anything to do with convenience, it is just the best mathematical option.
    Are you playing content that requires you to use meta builds? If yes, then get used to it, maybe adjust your camera angle or keep practricing so your vision becomes more selective. If no, there is no need to use the tormentor.
    I am playing MagSorc as my main and I hardly even notice the tormentor anymore.
    And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
    And if there is no room upon the hill
    And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
    I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm completely out of the loop when did winged twilights become meta for a stam build? They don't scale with stamina or weapon damage at all
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam Sorc builds need context....

Don’t just listen to people saying “oH uSe ReLe aNd tWiLiGhT”

Relequen is horrible in AoE or any short fight - you’re much better off in Sul Xan’s anywhere except trials. Twilight is horrible unless you are straight up parsing on a boss so use it only in trials. Even the clannfear is iffy and should usually only be slotted in trials.

There is a big difference between building for a pug group vs organized group and dungeon vs trial. Also depends on which trial a lot of times.
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welp someone explained it too me. They should at least buff Clannfear then or something. That's so weird that the Winged Twilights are now good for stam
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    noblecron wrote: »
    Welp someone explained it too me. They should at least buff Clannfear then or something. That's so weird that the Winged Twilights are now good for stam

Its even weirder that its mag but has similiar dps to hurricane and far surpasses clanfear
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • Mesite
    Mesite
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember previous Elder Scrolls games like Oblivion. Clannfears were so dangerous you couldn't even meet one for ages. I was really surprised that a sorcerer could summon one so soon. They are Daedric creatures and should do more damage. But I primarily ignore it and let it do whatever it wants - I think of it as a healing ability.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use both Clannfear and Tormentor on my Stamsorc. I would like to see the clannfear lose its passive taunt effect and increase the activated healing effect since it doesn't heal a third target like the Matriarch. The mob's version leap closer would also be nice, minus the knockdown that might be too much.
    Edited by phaneub17_ESO on December 19, 2021 6:46PM
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They need an option to hide seeing other people's pets. I know that's not what the threads about but yeah.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    God I hate the twilights so friggin' much. I want the clannfear as an alternative for my MagSorc. Not quite the topic but yeah. (Following the spirit of the previous dude.)
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorcerer pets feel outdated and could use a refresh.

Edited by SkaraMinoc on January 4, 2022 12:38PM
    PC NA
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Clanfear haw been trash tier skill for awhile. Not good for DPS or tank