The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bloodroot Forge is terrible

madman65
madman65
✭✭✭✭
Just ran through the Skills were not active, couldn`t roll dodge and I could only attack. Some of the bosses were still moving around even though they were dead.
  • Stratloc
    Stratloc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can I just say I been playing this game since 2017 and have no idea what you are talking about
  • Sonnir
    Sonnir
    ✭✭✭
    I ran this dungeon today and had none of these issues. Were you lagging/having high pings? I sometimes have mobs/bosses rubberbanding around or have skills not fire when I am having lag issues.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd suggest check out your latency in-game or if that's not only a dungeon run but a reoccurring issue try console command tracert to eso ip (can Google your server's IP, it's there can't remember it by memory).
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If perchance you are using the Dressing Room mod then that might be the cause. Sometimes when I use it it freezes my skill and I will have to use /reloadui to get them working again.
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do have Dressing Room, i`ll try Bandits gear manager and see what happens.