Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Think the Ideal Masters or Soul Cairn will ever come to ESO?

Mr_Madness
Mr_Madness
✭✭✭
Always been a fan of the Ideal Masters since Skyrim.....mostly because I like Necromancy.

I seen some stuff referenced to them like the Soul Cairn Shard which is a treasure but nothing really else.

I was kinda hoping to see them or at least the Soul Cairn this year since Mehrunes Dagon does invade the realm in the future. I just love the realm since its actually just the undead but also the aesthetic of the area is outstanding. Also we rarely know anything really about the place or the Masters so would be neat to learn about them in a DLC. Plus could even include some mysteries like who is the Reaper, who is that little girl that kept showing up in Skyrim when in the Soul Carin, how was the Cairn made, who else is trapped in there, what other things can the Masters give to mortals, and lot of stuff.

Instead of other characters that deal with necromancy like Mannimarco or Molag bal, The Ideal Masters just really sit in their realm making deals for souls....nothing else. Unlike others they don't wanna rule or take over Tamerial even though they possibly could with the amount of souls and power they have.

Thats I can think of now......mostly since very late and for some reason I am typing this even though there is lot more reasons I could think of to type down.

So those are my thoughts.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I too would like to go to the Soul Cairn in ESO, but I don't expect it to ever happen. I think the Soul Cairn is going to get the same treatment as the Battle Spire - ZOS acknowledge it's existence, give it a few mentions in the game, maybe we'll get to meet someone who's been there, but that is all.

Same as High Hrothgar, Volkihar castle, the Numidium, Cloudruler, Snow Elf country, etc, etc. They all belong to BGS because they have a special place in their games.
    PC EU
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is a side quest in Blackwood that mentions soul cairn, person was killing people and sending souls there’s if I remember rightly…..zos like to drop hints about future stuff…..we will see. :)
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah there was a mention of it and I'm sure as hell they'll rehash everything we saw in previous games with time, no other way really. I'd even say it would be a low hanging fruit, it was Clockwork City from Morrowind era for Skyrim players more or less.
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    I too would like to go to the Soul Cairn in ESO, but I don't expect it to ever happen. I think the Soul Cairn is going to get the same treatment as the Battle Spire - ZOS acknowledge it's existence, give it a few mentions in the game, maybe we'll get to meet someone who's been there, but that is all.

Same as High Hrothgar, Volkihar castle, the Numidium, Cloudruler, Snow Elf country, etc, etc. They all belong to BGS because they have a special place in their games.

Ah well that's a shame if we can't have them in ESO. Would be fun ngl and maybe expand more areas.
    Chaos2088 wrote: »
    There is a side quest in Blackwood that mentions soul cairn, person was killing people and sending souls there’s if I remember rightly…..zos like to drop hints about future stuff…..we will see. :)

Thats a neat fact, thx! Hope ZOS does consider it in the future even if its just a new zone with some quests.