The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is there an addon to inventory the antiquities you already have?

barigood54_ESO
There are so many out there and I would like to search for those I dont have. Also, I would like to see a list of those I do have even tho they are placed in a house, etc.
  • perfiction
    perfiction
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Display Leads has list of all the leads in game. There is a 'DUG' column which indicates how many times you excavated specific leads - you can sort by that one (to show the leads you never collected first).

That's the closest thing that comes to my mind.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    perfiction wrote: »
    Display Leads has list of all the leads in game. There is a 'DUG' column which indicates how many times you excavated specific leads - you can sort by that one (to show the leads you never collected first).

You can also filter to only show leads that you've never dug up, or leads that you're missing codex entries for. You can also sort leads by how much time is left before they expire, filter them by the group they're attached to (specific mythics, mythics in general, treasure, furnishings, ect.)

Aside from some minor UI quibbles, Display Leads is an excellent antiquities resource.
  • barigood54_ESO
    Perfect solution, thanks all!
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DecoTrack keeps track of what furnishings you have placed in your house, so that can be useful if you want to know not only what you have but where it is.

(Inventory Insight does the same for items in your bank, chests/coffers, guild banks, and character inventories, but as far as I’m aware it doesn’t cover items placed in houses, so DecoTrack is a nice complement to it.)
  • barigood54_ESO
    Great, thanks, that's just what I was looking for! :)
  • LashanW
    LashanW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    perfiction wrote: »

You can also filter to only show leads that you've never dug up, or leads that you're missing codex entries for. You can also sort leads by how much time is left before they expire, filter them by the group they're attached to (specific mythics, mythics in general, treasure, furnishings, ect.)

Aside from some minor UI quibbles, Display Leads is an excellent antiquities resource.
    Awesome! Always wanted a way to sort leads by time left to expire.
    ---No longer active in ESO---
    Platform: PC-EU
    CP: 2500+
    Trial Achievements
    Godslayer, Gryphon Heart, Tick-Tock Tormentor, Immortal Redeemer, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vMoL no death

Arena Achievements
    vMA Flawless, vVH Spirit Slayer

DLC Dungeon Trifectas
    Scalecaller Peak, Fang Lair, Depths of Malatar, Icereach
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LashanW wrote: »

Ironically, that's one of the UI quibbles. Sorting by time left, ascending, will put leads you have below leads you do not have. Sorting by time left, descending, works fine, though. At worst you may need to scroll down a little to see what's running out.
  • IsharaMeradin
    IsharaMeradin
    ✭✭✭✭

Ironically, that's one of the UI quibbles. Sorting by time left, ascending, will put leads you have below leads you do not have. Sorting by time left, descending, works fine, though. At worst you may need to scroll down a little to see what's running out.

Use the "can scry" filter. That will show only the leads that have been found and allow you to sort by time remaining without undiscovered leads getting in the way.
    PC-NA / PC-EU
    ID @IsharaMeradin
    Characters NA
    Verin Jenet Eshava - Dark Elf Warden (main)
    Nerissa Valin - Imperial Necromancer (secondary)
    Lugsa-Lota-Stuph - Argonian Sorcerer
    Leanne Martin - Breton Templar
    Latash Gra-Ushaba - Orc Dragonknight
    Ishara Merádin - Redguard Nightblade
    Arylina Loreal - High Elf Sorcerer
    Sasha al'Therin - Nord Necromancer
    Paula Roseróbloom - Wood Elf Warden
    Ja'Linga - Khajiit Arcanist

Characters EU
    Shallan Veil - Wood Elf Warden

ID @IsharaMeradin-Epic
    Characters NA
    Ja'Sassy-Daro - Khajiit Nightblade
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Use the "can scry" filter. That will show only the leads that have been found and allow you to sort by time remaining without undiscovered leads getting in the way.

Yep. That is how you work around that.