The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

KryoCatalyst's January Market Stall Housing Contest PC NA/EU - 1,000,000 & 15 Crown Crates

KryoKitten
KryoKitten
✭✭
ge3ufnsmpgay.png

So there I was building the café in my "Big Papa Sheo's Aquarium" when it hit me upside the head like a iron skillet. We need to have a contest using the Leyawiin Merchant Stall!

Separate Judging & Prizes for EU & NA.
  • First place winners will go head to head for an additional prize of one Big 15 Stack Pack of Crown Crates
  • First place winners = 1,000,000 GOLD SMACKAROONIES
  • Second place winners = 500,000 GOLD SMACKAROONIES
  • Third place winners = 250,000 GOLD SMACKAROONIES

Judges: KryoCatalyst, KingAkille5, and special guest judge Nordenheim

For signups and additional information, head on over to https://discord.gg/YSfTAM5pbv or mail me in game @KryoCatalyst on both PC/NA/EU with your @name, name of house, & server to be judged.

Timeline:
  • Entries Due By: 01/26/22
  • Judging: 01/27 - 01/28
  • Live Tour: 1/29 - 2pm EST - During The Pug Club's Cancer Research UK charity drive weekend! Come support a great charity with your creativity!
  • Winners Announced - 1/29 following tour
No need to make your house primary, just add myself and the judges to your visitor list.

p9k31snmt080.png

THE RULES

This contest centers around the Leywiin Merchant Stall, Portable. This stall is craftable so it is available on trader if you cant craft it yourself or by a buddy. IF YOU ARE ON NA and can not find one anywhere you can send me the materials to make you one and I will do so as soon as I have a free moment.
  • No theme required
  • House Guests are allowed but they're not going to make or break you if you if you don't use one.
  • You can build it indoors, outdoors, in any house you want ,your house itself will not be judged.
  • NO "Crown Only Available" items
  • Achievement Furniture is allowed
  • NO EHT SFX
  • No Item Limit ( :D I made a funny!)

Notes:

- If you are new to housing and are on a tight gold budget I have tested things out and the cart and platform fit nicely in Autumn's Gate as well as the Cyrodiilic Jungle House, The cart will also fit inside Black Drake Villa. I'm sure there are more but those are the ones I went into to check.
- Also Don't forget you have access to free houses! Grand Psijic Villa, Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery, & Hall of the Lunar Champ if you are looking for a free 700 slot house to use.

Your entries will be streamed live on Twitch & may also appear on Youtube.

That's a lot of info, I probably forgot something!!!

Edited by KryoKitten on December 31, 2021 3:23PM
@KryoCatalyst in game

Guild Master - The Ska'vyn Exchange
skavyn.com

twitter.com/kryocatalyst
twitch.tv/kryocatalyst

proud furniture slinger & pretend healin in Cyrodiil