The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New Year Celebration?

Technica
Technica
✭✭✭
(PC EU)
Just want to ask, is there going to be anywhere players will congregate tomorrow or Saturday to celebrate the new year?
Or will we just find little groups here and there that spring up? Nothing specifically organised.

Would be nice to hang around somewhere with people and just have a good time.
The wall in Vulkhel Guard is probably a good bet though, I'm sure that's where I was last year.

I do wish there was a firework show or something going on in game in some places during these days that we could go to... That would be fun
You will know me by my eye. | Adventuring since beta | PC EU | ESO+ | I recommend this reshade (Example Screenshots)
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are fireworks that we get from the Jester's Festival. It would be fun for players to get together in major cities and put on fireworks displays, but it might be difficult to get everyone together at a specific time due to different people being in different time zones.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Cloaked
    Cloaked
    Soul Shriven
    That sounds like a fun idea.

I'll drop by in Vulkhel Guard as well tomorrow since I'm on PC EU too. I just started playing about a month ago and it's always been fun teleporting back to my little room in Auridon and seeing people at the wall there.
  • Technica
    Technica
    ✭✭✭
    Cloaked wrote: »
    That sounds like a fun idea.

I'll drop by in Vulkhel Guard as well tomorrow since I'm on PC EU too. I just started playing about a month ago and it's always been fun teleporting back to my little room in Auridon and seeing people at the wall there.

The wall is a popular spot for some reason :) but usually good fun
    You will know me by my eye. | Adventuring since beta | PC EU | ESO+ | I recommend this reshade (Example Screenshots)