The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Werewolf looking for RP guild other bases are covered. In a guild with trader already.

Fenrir_Legacy
Just started playing again. I haven't made it to far into the game (highest level I've reached is 32). I'm pretty much a filthy casual as I travel for work quite a lot and am gone for extended periods of time. So I am looking for a casual guild that will be okay with that and also I play Werewolf. That's what I enjoy playing as and if that's an issue well then you know what not to do. Now that I have those basics out of the way I suppose a bit of an introduction is in order. I am 30, am an army veteran and I have 3 kids. I play several other games and bounce back and forth between them in my spare time. I play, SWTOR, RuneScape, Star Trek online, DOOM Eternal, and I also play Halo. I used to play WoW but its just not for me anymore. I am trying to find a group of people to play with for fun. I do have discord, I used to have other chats like teamspeak, mumble, and a few others but I don't use them anymore nor will I so it is discord only for me. Also my @ in game is the same as my forum post name... @Fenrir_Legacy.
Edited by Fenrir_Legacy on January 1, 2022 12:48AM
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just started playing again. I haven't made it to far into the game (highest level I've reached is 32). I'm pretty much a filthy casual as I travel for work quite a lot and am gone for extended periods of time. So I am looking for a casual guild that will be okay with that

and also I play Werewolf. That's what I enjoy playing as and if that's an issue well then you know what not to do.

Now that I have those basics out of the way I suppose a bit of an introduction is in order. I am 30, am an army veteran and I have 3 kids. I play several other games and bounce back and forth between them in my spare time.

I play SWTOR, RuneScape, Star Trek online, DOOM Eternal, and I also play Halo. I used to play WoW but its just not for me anymore.

I am trying to find a group of people to play with for fun. I do have discord,

. Also my @ in game is the same as my forum post name... @Fenrir_Legacy
    hi there, first off: Thanks for your service!

Best of luck either way and WELCOME BACK to ESO!

*EDITED (not the right fit for us after all)
    Edited by NeeScrolls on February 7, 2022 12:34AM
  • Fenrir_Legacy
    So I did read through your link you posted and I am interested. I will try to hit you up in game and if that doesn't work I will try to use the guild finder.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    *EDITED (not the right fit for us after all)
    Edited by NeeScrolls on February 7, 2022 12:32AM