Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 307: Booted from the Server (Playstation)

IronWooshu
IronWooshu
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else get this error? I cannot log back in. I couldn't possibly banned since I know I've done nothing wrong, I'm guessing the server went down?
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on November 27, 2021 7:37PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @IronWooshu

Please see this article for information on Error 307.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • carlos424
    carlos424
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same problem on xbox. Regular gameplay seems ok, but cannot parse for more than about 20 minutes before getting booted. Been happening for the past few days. It happened this morning. I waited about 5 hours before trying again. Started Parsing again. After about 20 minutes, booted from server. Waited 10 minutes, logged back in, got half way through another parse (maybe logged in for 2 minutes), booted from server. Infuriating. This same issue was happening about a year and a half ago.
  • IronWooshu
    IronWooshu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    carlos424 wrote: »
    Same problem on xbox. Regular gameplay seems ok, but cannot parse for more than about 20 minutes before getting booted. Been happening for the past few days. It happened this morning. I waited about 5 hours before trying again. Started Parsing again. After about 20 minutes, booted from server. Waited 10 minutes, logged back in, got half way through another parse (maybe logged in for 2 minutes), booted from server. Infuriating. This same issue was happening about a year and a half ago.

I restarted my modem which seemed to have helped so far. However my one character (main) is glitched. It says he's still in a dungeon group but it's been disbanded. I also had troubles when first joining the group. I didn't get teleported in, I couldn't fast travel to anyone directly in my group but was able to travel to the guildy from the guild menu that was in the dungeon to join.

It's a mess.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @IronWooshu

Is your one character still glitched and unable to join a group?

There is troubleshooting in the link below which may help.

Why am I not able to leave the group I'm in?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • null_root
    null_root
    Soul Shriven
    The booted from server error keeps happening while Im parsing. You can't parse before a trial right now because you run the risk of getting booted and having to wait 10 minutes to get back in. This is absurd.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @null_root

Have you been able to reproduce the server error on other characters when trying to parse, or is this just specific to one character?
    Staff Post
  • null_root
    null_root
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE My apologies for the slow reply, I had not been parsing so much these holidays. I have started again, however, and though I did not encounter the bug on my magblade parsing, I did encounter it on my magden just now.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @null_root

Thank you for the update. If you are able to reproduce this issue when parsing, we recommend opening a ticket with customer support.
    Staff Post