The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lag in Cyro (what a surprise)

L_Nici
L_Nici
✭✭✭✭✭
Honestly ZOS you have outdone yourself over christmas...right now Grey Host on EU is an even worse mess than it usually is, the map vanishes, Skills never fire, people respawn dead in keeps, people fall through the floor, people die without dieing, regular disconnects of entire groups and the hammer stayed almost 1 hour on the same person without being used at all.
Thats honestly the worst condition I have seen Cyro in so far, and I have seen a lot of conditions.
Edited by L_Nici on December 26, 2021 8:36PM
A very special girl

PC|EU
  • milllaurie
    milllaurie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh nice. And I thought I had it bad when my rally did not fire despite pressing it for 3 times.
    That was 5 hours ago. We switched to blackreach because it was getting "laggy".
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭
    450px-James_Franco_First_Time.jpg
  • Kaysha
    Kaysha
    ✭✭✭✭
    the difference between yesterday and now is really extreme. The final prove that all performance problems are just money related. They just save money on the servers. As simple as that.
  • Ishtharo
    Ishtharo
    ✭✭✭
    Kaysha wrote: »
    the difference between yesterday and now is really extreme. The final prove that all performance problems are just money related. They just save money on the servers. As simple as that.

It's a lot more complex than that, but server hardware is definitely a factor. Another is the base code of the game, which they are not willing to fix (because it would cost a ton) simply for PvP, when PvP does not make them a bunch of money.

Money drives it, you are right there. PvP has been left out to dry.
    Tsarra Venus Sylphyra - Stamplar PvP Bosmer Harrier
    VenusFállen - Magden PvP Nord Healer
    VenusFallen - Stamcro PvP Nord Brawler
    VenusFallèn - MagBlade PvP Dark Elf Ganker
    VeñusFallen - StamSorc PvP Bosmer Harrier
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ishtharo wrote: »

It's a lot more complex than that, but server hardware is definitely a factor. Another is the base code of the game, which they are not willing to fix (because it would cost a ton) simply for PvP, when PvP does not make them a bunch of money.

Money drives it, you are right there. PvP has been left out to dry.

Strange how full pvp games out gross titles even as this yearly. Maybe they've made an error if that's what they believe.
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah I've noticed a rapid decline in the servers over the past few days, not sure what they managed to do this time.

Off hours we're having a lot of lag even at 2 bars all factions with no ball groups.
  • EmperorIl
    EmperorIl
    ✭✭✭✭
    GH/NA really bad tonight, like unplayable even away from the fighting.