The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Xbox Rivenspire node glitched

Dolphinsgal
Dolphinsgal
✭✭✭
I'm on xbox na server and have noticed that a bunch of the nodes in Rivenspire will spawn but when you harvest them you don't get anything at all. We've all come across those that only take 1 thing from a node and leave the rest but that's not what's happening.
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on xbox na server and have noticed that a bunch of the nodes in Rivenspire will spawn but when you harvest them you don't get anything at all. We've all come across those that only take 1 thing from a node and leave the rest but that's not what's happening.

Yup. I’ve encountered this in stone falls, deshaan, bal foyen, artaeum and all the starter zones. You run up to the node, pick it up and it vanishes.

I think it’s not a “node bug” tho, more likely a server disconnect visual glitch, because it seems like the node was picked but it didn’t disappear for others and stayed there.

This also happens to psijic portals.

Xbox na platform
    Options