The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mannequins!

SSX_Gryphon
SSX_Gryphon
✭✭✭
Noticed doing the blackwood DLC that there's a few mannequins in one of the stores. I'd love to have these as a furnishing item to put my dungeon sets on. The frameworks already there. NPC entity, rigged to a variety of poses, and they're already capable of wearing armour. What's not to like?
  • Mushroomancer
    Mushroomancer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I'm all for it, or even just racks to mount weapon styles we like on. Bonus points if they add the unintentional "weeping angel" behavior from Skyrim.
    PC | EU 1600+ CP

Chews-On-Shrooms - Argonian (EP) | Healer Warden
    I know I have a problem, leave me alone:

Nirya Urayel - Altmer (EP) | Healer/Magicka Templar
    Ulen Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Nightblade
    Anise Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Dragonknight
    Vivienne Rielle - Breton (EP) | Hybrid Healer/Magicka Necromancer
    Gaspar Rielle - Breton (DC) | Magicka Sorcerer
    Ulfgar the Foul - Nord (EP) | Tank Necromancer
    Plays-With-Chains - Argonian (EP) | Tank Dragonknight
    Sonje the Wild - Nord (EP) | Tank Warden
    Brutus Lovidicus - Imperial (EP) | Tank Nightblade
    Velms Ienith - Dunmer (EP) | Tank Sorcerer
    Cassius Lanius - Imperial (EP) | Tank/Stamina Templar
    Shakar-gro-Khazgur - Orc (DC) | Stamina Dragonknight
    Liette Nightwind - Bosmer (AD) | Stamina Nightblade
    Ja'khar the Salty - Khajiit (EP) | Stamina Necromancer
    Saadia al-Tava - Redguard (EP) | Stamina Sorcerer
    Gwinas Hemp-Burner - Bosmer (EP) | Stamina Warden
    Grand Master Crafter, All Dungeon HM up to Stonethorn, vCrag HM, vDSA, vMA, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vHOF HM, vAS+2, Gryphon Heart, vBRP, vSS HM (Extinguisher of Flames),
    vKA HM (Shield of the North), vRG 1/3HM
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I'm all for it, or even just racks to mount weapon styles we like on. Bonus points if they add the unintentional "weeping angel" behavior from Skyrim.

I mean, mannequins are already creepy enough.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Noticed doing the blackwood DLC that there's a few mannequins in one of the stores. I'd love to have these as a furnishing item to put my dungeon sets on. The frameworks already there. NPC entity, rigged to a variety of poses, and they're already capable of wearing armour. What's not to like?

I expect it would be more likely to get mannequins with a specific armor look vs being able to randomize them as I do not think the framework for customizing the appearance of an NPC placed into the home exists. So it would not be a simple task to make this happen. But the mannequins already in-game should be available as furnishings.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh gosh I'm still traumatized from trying to make them for morrowind and skyrim! :D

Now they give me paranoia, IT MOVED I SWEAR IT MOVED THE MOMENT I LOOKED AWAY!! :D
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Mushroomancer
    Mushroomancer
    ✭✭✭✭

I mean, mannequins are already creepy enough.

Kinda Off-Topic, but I really liked how they used them in Fallout 4, especially in the Museum of Witchcraft. And this now made me think about how cool it would be if we got a proper horror-style quest for the Witches' Festival, even though I doubt that's ever gonna happen.
    Edited by Mushroomancer on December 29, 2021 5:07PM
    PC | EU 1600+ CP

Chews-On-Shrooms - Argonian (EP) | Healer Warden
    I know I have a problem, leave me alone:

Nirya Urayel - Altmer (EP) | Healer/Magicka Templar
    Ulen Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Nightblade
    Anise Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Dragonknight
    Vivienne Rielle - Breton (EP) | Hybrid Healer/Magicka Necromancer
    Gaspar Rielle - Breton (DC) | Magicka Sorcerer
    Ulfgar the Foul - Nord (EP) | Tank Necromancer
    Plays-With-Chains - Argonian (EP) | Tank Dragonknight
    Sonje the Wild - Nord (EP) | Tank Warden
    Brutus Lovidicus - Imperial (EP) | Tank Nightblade
    Velms Ienith - Dunmer (EP) | Tank Sorcerer
    Cassius Lanius - Imperial (EP) | Tank/Stamina Templar
    Shakar-gro-Khazgur - Orc (DC) | Stamina Dragonknight
    Liette Nightwind - Bosmer (AD) | Stamina Nightblade
    Ja'khar the Salty - Khajiit (EP) | Stamina Necromancer
    Saadia al-Tava - Redguard (EP) | Stamina Sorcerer
    Gwinas Hemp-Burner - Bosmer (EP) | Stamina Warden
    Grand Master Crafter, All Dungeon HM up to Stonethorn, vCrag HM, vDSA, vMA, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vHOF HM, vAS+2, Gryphon Heart, vBRP, vSS HM (Extinguisher of Flames),
    vKA HM (Shield of the North), vRG 1/3HM