Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Crown Store Furnishings Highlight

ClevaTreva
ClevaTreva
✭✭✭
Is it possible for NEW Crown Store Furnishings to be highlighted in some way? Perhaps with a 'new' marker in the list or even a regular feature page on the website? @ZOS_GinaBruno :) Given you make money through the purchase of furnishing items in the Housing interface, surely this would make sense?
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea! Also it would be nice with a sorting option to show ONLY recent additions to the crown store furnishing interface, could just add it as "NEW!!" to the racial style drop-down menu? :)
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have been before but it seems that the NEW highlight isn’t always updated as I recall a number of Elsweyr furnishings that were highlighted as new for a very long time. I can’t recall what if anything is currently highlighted in the furnishings menu — I’ll have to look now…

It would also be nice if there were occasional discounts on categories like there used to be. 🥺 Maybe it could return as an ESO+ discount?
    Edited by Araneae6537 on December 28, 2021 11:00PM