The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

DEADLANDS Magicka Templar PVP Build + Gameplay

HiImRex
HiImRex
✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/10dCw1BEe3U
Type some stuff please. Gear, stats, abilities. Myself and many others won't watch it without some of that information up front :)

INFINITE SUSTAIN
INSANE DAMAGE
INCREDIBLE HEALING
10,000 SPELL DAMAGE WITH 500 BALORGH CONTINUOUS ASSAULT ALL 6 SCROLLS AND EVERY KEEP IN CRYODIL + CHEAT ENGINE ON!!!!1

(Basic build information is in the video description.)

Edited by HiImRex on December 17, 2021 5:56PM
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Type some stuff please. Gear, stats, abilities. Myself and many others won't watch it without some of that information up front :)
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed but I loved the Microsoft Sam voice lol. Makes it super cringe without going that low.

I did like him using a set to handle the snare+cc off one gcd that helps proc burning light. I'm going to try this but I'm a Breton:
    - don't need engine guardian
    - can do full spell power enchants
    - wizard reposte backbar is decent mitigation rated (I updated the old taylorMB calculator with the new stats of everything and reposte was surprisingly decent. Better than trickery).
    - idk about using malacath as a magplar. Losing 10% CHD feels like you are reducing one of your passives. But pale order feels 100% templar.
    - IDK how I feel about missing major crit buff. I think faction pots do not have crit buffs, but spell power pots do so not an issue with taking off vamps bane.

Overall I like what I see. I will try this out.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • HiImRex
    HiImRex
    ✭✭✭✭✭

fixed
  • soniku4ikblis
    soniku4ikblis
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks man for this build. I liked everything you did and it was easy enough to understand.

I am so sick of Toppling Charge. In group play, the half-second animation after TC lands easily sets you up for counter-cc. Not to mention that the skill is useless during peak times when it lags out and fails. Very. Annoying.

You are so right about Templar lacking good AoE CC. Fear is ok in many situations, but Dark Convergence is simply a few levels stronger than fear. Huge range, huge area, and able to cc from 27 meters, I mean c'mon, that's just S rank.

I am doing this today. I have ran through a dozens build this month, found a few that were awesome sauce, but this is really different from what I put together.

Can't wait. Thanks again.

__._-*._._._.-*'"{Sonic Euphoric Bliss}"'*-._._._.*-_.__
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HiImRex wrote: »

fixed

Video says unavailable to me.
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden