The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

AP counter malfunction?

Alamakot
Alamakot
✭✭✭
Several minutes ago I took a part in epic Rayles defence (Gray Host, PC EU) as DC against EP. Easily got weekly endeavour (600k siege dmg), my AP Meter addon displayed over 38k def tick, next minutes I got some more AP for hunting EP players inside walls (about 5k AP in addon), then over 6K AP for farm defence. I was very upset looking at my score in emperorship table: some over 10K which I had before Rayles battle started. According to AP meter I should have over 50K AP in campaign...
Anyone else has similar problems?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had issues with the in-game count lagging behind badly, sometimes it will take many, many minutes for it to update.
    dry.gif

Edited by SirAndy on October 4, 2021 7:40PM
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The in-game counter pretty much only updates during ticks, and random other times. When I come out for 25K on a alt, the game is usually showing 9-10k when I leave, as soon as I hit Vivec City, it jumps to 25-30K. It is very annoying, but I tend to just make sure I reset the addon before I start and trust it more than the in-game counter, especially the emp chart, which I never really understood, as it in no way seems to match my actual AP earned at any point.

It gets even more confusing if you eat the AP buff food, which only counts towards rank and not AP currency, that throws everything off.
  • Iriidius
    Iriidius
    ✭✭✭
    The emperor leaderboard is not updated immediately, only once every few minutes
  • Alamakot
    Alamakot
    ✭✭✭
    Played about half an hour with this char after battle, counting my ap. Did not received missed bonus tick
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you in the home campaign? If you are not in your home campaign then you do not receive leaderboard advancement.
  • Alamakot
    Alamakot
    ✭✭✭
    Ofc in home campaign
  • Alamakot
    Alamakot
    ✭✭✭
    As I said previously, something is wrong with campaign leaderboard. I just left (starting with 0) with 43k AP on board, physically deposit to bank over 54k :(

(If someone wants to ask why so little ap gained - I was playing solo with 24lvl lowbie dressed in blue training gear at Blackreach, NA)