Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting stations for housing (question)

Ulvich
Ulvich
✭✭✭✭✭
I am sort of new to the whole housing idea and would really like to make improvements. I seem to be having a problem crafting stations. I did find the vendor that sells them for 35 writs, but at the rate I am going that will take a very long time. I read that they crating stations can be purchased from the Crown Store, but for the life of me I can't find them listed anywhere. I did pick up the blacksmith station at a guild vender and one from the store, but the rest are evading me.
Also, I hear that Mundus Stones can be placed in houses. If so where and how do I get those?
- Thanks
- Monster Slayer
- Savior of Nirn
- Adventurer Across a Decade
- Hit Hard. Hit Fast. Hit Often
- BETA Group: 85 b 9
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    While in you house, your housing UI will have some icons at top, "place", "retrieve", etc. There will be one that says purchase.
    This is where you get the mundas stones and much much more.
    Hope this helps and good luck!
    Huzzah!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Malkorga
    Malkorga
    ✭✭✭
    Ulvich, if you are on PC/NA I can assist you with aquiring the base stations.

@Khabala

Good Hunting
  • Ulvich
    Ulvich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are awesome. I really appreciate the help. Khabala, I can contact you in a couple of days, if you don't mind.
    - Monster Slayer
    - Savior of Nirn
    - Adventurer Across a Decade
    - Hit Hard. Hit Fast. Hit Often
    - BETA Group: 85 b 9