The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I need a chicken breast recipe

Rhyiann
Rhyiann
Hello, I need the chicken breast recipe to complete my first writ in provisioning, which I know I am supposed to find it somewhere but it hasnt come yet and I have fallen behind in provisioning . Is there anyone willing to sell one for me? I 'd be grateful .
Thanks
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can buy any green quality food recipe needed for writs at your level from the Chef NPCs, and green drink recipes from the Brewer NPCs. There should be one inside or near an inn at a major city, or you can hover over the buildings to see where the Chef/Brewer are.

You can also buy recipes from Guild Traders, but the Chefs and Brewers are pretty cheap.
  • Zinpix
    Zinpix
    If you dont have many recipies yet Id suggest visiting some guild traders an buying a bunch of recipies cheap.
  • Rory_FightingToFifty
    Slice a thawed raw boneless breast perpendicular. Add a 1/2 inch slice of goat cheese and tomato in the pocket. Use a rosemary skewer to seal and hold it together and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 350 degrees until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, about 35 minutes.
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I'd dice it, fry it lightly with pancetta and a little chorizo while cooking some pasta. Mix chicken and pasta together, garnish with salad and croutons and serve with Caeser sauce