The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Are Explorer's Pack Treasure Maps one-shot only?

AlandroSul
AlandroSul
✭✭
I bought it long time ago, and now started a new character but haven't received those maps after finishing the Coldharbour tutorial. I've got some of them from the first character in the bank but not all of them.

Best Answers

• colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think there's any consumables that are applied more than once to an account.
    Answer ✓
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That was a pre-order bonus thing right?

They only give you consumables once per account yeah.
    PC NA
    Answer ✓
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once per account. Honestly not worth the time.

You won't even get a set piece item as in a regular chest. You'll get a class/role specific item (staff for mage, Longsword for Stam DPS, etc.) based on your stats, but it will literally be a base level trash item, likely with no enchant.

You'll get about 300g worth of decon fodder for each map.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Answer ✓
  • AlandroSul
    AlandroSul
    ✭✭
    I don't think there's any consumables that are applied more than once to an account.

So, you receive such items only once per account?
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Once per account. Honestly not worth the time.

You won't even get a set piece item as in a regular chest. You'll get a class/role specific item (staff for mage, Longsword for Stam DPS, etc.) based on your stats, but it will literally be a base level trash item, likely with no enchant.

You'll get about 300g worth of decon fodder for each map.

The Blackwood collector edition maps were the first ones I'm aware of that actually were semi-useful. They were all guaranteed to have a companion item (provided you had a companion out when looting them).

Companion gear was super expensive at launch. Not much value now unless it's purple and perfect trait though.
    PC NA