Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Nightblade Bow/Dual Wield attribute distribution at endgame

tintin_milou
Hello veteran bow and DW nightblades!

At end game, I plan to wear 5 pieces of medium and 2 pieces of light armor. Is that what you do too? How do you distribute your attributes: health, magicka and stamina at veteran ranks? How did you decide on that distribution? I am only level 21 and have distributed evenly among them, 7:7:7. Anyway, thanks for your help! :smile:
  • madg991prerb18_ESO
    Just started a NB and been wondering the same thing. Heard a lot of people say 11:19:19, and heard other say everything into HP and stam....
  • Yada91
    Yada91
    I'm currently level 28/29 NB bow My distribution is 3:15:10

I play Solo and find myself in all sorts of problems with Health and find myself in trouble battling 3 or more enemies at any time and die at least twice every hour lol.

I don't ever seem to run out of Magika so I've just never invested.I guess it depends on your combat style
  • WORCERACS
    WORCERACS
    Soul Shriven
    @yada i am a NB (duel wield and will be starting bow soon) and i have so far put all into MP (usually avoid being hit by going invisible, then stunning and then knocking them down) seems to be working for me (I only take damage when there are 3 or more enemies at once)... In saying that I also made this char with a vampire in mind so MP is good for its skills.

I guess what I am saying is there is no real "Proper Way" to distribute your points it all depends on your play/combat style.
  • steve_skippy_lloyd_ESO
    You can max out magicka and stamina with gear and enchants...go all HP with some stamina.
  • alex394053
    The distribution is really heavilly depends on skill set your prefer to use. E.g. I use class abilities that consumes magicka above all. So my priority is
    1. Magicka
    2. Stamina
    3. Health
    I put the health at the last position because I also use skills that transforms magicka to health (Refreshing path, Swallow Soul, Reaper's Mark).
  • ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Veteran rank 4 NB bow/dw at veteran ranks you automatically gain +10 to all your attributes, you don't get to choose where they go you just get them, I only use 1 stamina ability on my bar so I went magicka/health/stamina, sitting at about 16 mag, 17 health, 14 stam.
    "It is okay to fear the night, even the bravest warriors are filled with fright, at the sight of the might of Sithis' fang, let the blood be washed away by the rain, let the stains forever remain, another life taken in Sithis' name, another soul for the void. All hail our Dread Father and his consort, the Night Mother." -Stalks-His-Prey
  • Hilgara
    Hilgara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most Vets are going 49 points into health because you can soft cap mag and stam with enchants and food
  • Sivoj
    Sivoj
    Veteran rank 4 NB bow/dw at veteran ranks you automatically gain +10 to all your attributes, you don't get to choose where they go you just get them, I only use 1 stamina ability on my bar so I went magicka/health/stamina, sitting at about 16 mag, 17 health, 14 stam.
    Can you reach the softcap of all three attributes or you have to give up one ?

Edited by Sivoj on April 29, 2014 11:55AM
  • gimmethecreepsb14_ESO
    I play a bow sorc (not too far off from how you play) and put all my points into HP. Remember, you can also softcap stam and magicka with gear set bonuses.
  • psychounz
    psychounz
    ✭✭✭
    25 Stam, 25 Mag.

I'm not near veteran rank yet (37) but I'm running a DW/Bow build like this. Yes, I can be glass cannon-y if I don't pay attention and get mobbed by 5+ trash, but, I can spam whirlwind like you wouldn't believe and mow down when I am surrounded.

Otherwise, I have enough magicka that I can sneak, ambush, surprise attack, surprise attack = dead, and still have enough magicka/stamina to deal with the 2nd trash mob that is notified that his buddy is now dead.

I enchant for health when I can but I haven't really focused on it.