The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4\5 Just end the campaigns until the game actually works.

jerj6925
jerj6925
✭✭✭✭
Considering cyrodiil is realistically not playable or at best you can spin is not working as intended but still …. Functioning (yea that’s a stretch) you should terminate the campaigns and just reward everyone first place rewards for this debacle. Its kind of sad when even just the basics of the game are not only not working but crash you out of the game every few minutes.
  • Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. Campaign is destroyed. I don't want to win like this, nor do I want to lose because no one can do anything.

Freeze it/end it early, whatever. Give everyone first place rewards as thanks for being crazy enough to keep playing.
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As crappy as it may sound, I agree tbh. I can't even get my campaign tiers up on my characters because of the exodus from cyrodiil because of the bluescreen/grayscreen apocalypse.
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade