The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

‘Random’ Solo Battlegrounds only playing Deathmatch

AwakeOhSleeper
AwakeOhSleeper
✭✭✭
I’ve run at least 20 games now of ‘Solo Random Battlegrounds’ expecting to have a flag game or two, no such luck I believe there maybe a bug so that only deathmatch plays. I have checked to make sure I’m not queueing for ‘Deathmatch Only’ and I am queueing for random as intended.

‘Group Random’ does play the full mix though.
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want anything other than deathmatch your best bet is a do a battleground endeavour day, then you have a chance of getting one of the others. And I do mean a chance, last time around I did around 20 BG's 3 were non deathmatch
  • AwakeOhSleeper
    AwakeOhSleeper
    ✭✭✭
    @hafgood awesome, lol. Thanks for the advice though.