Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

RP Profile Viewer - An Addon for Viewing Character Profile Information!

thebobbyllamanub18_ESO
Roleplaying friends, an addon for viewing character profile info while playing ESO has finally arrived! RP Profile Viewer can display biographical information as well as character images within the ESO game client, similar to WoW's popular TRP addon. The only catch is that you will need to maintain your character's profile information on https://eso-rollplay.net/. It also requires the use of a TTC-style downloader program (source here).

FVnvMq7.jpg

The addon can be found under the Roleplay category in Minion, or you can visit its ESOUI page for more info: https://esoui.com/downloads/info2959-RPProfileViewer.html
Edited by thebobbyllamanub18_ESO on March 13, 2021 3:38AM
Stuff for RPers:
ESO-Rollplay.net - A character sheet and dice rolling system for your in-game adventures.
RP Profile Viewer - An ESO addon that allows you to view character profile information from ESO Rollplay directly within ESO!
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing! Thanks for putting this out there!
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great add for the community, now it’s just a matter of spreading the news
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Bleakraven
    Bleakraven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whoa! Finally! Thank you!
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only this was a thing in game
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If only this was a thing in game

if you use it it is "D
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Aendruu
    Aendruu
    ✭✭✭
    @thebobbyllamanub18_ESO This looks fun, and I'll certainly give it a go! Do you know how many people are using it?
    "So, drinking is a sacrament to Y'ffre... because it's his way of reminding us not to take things too seriously... You know how the other Elves are. Altmer have their crystal towers, and that's how they want to be — cold and perfect. And Dunmer are just like their Red Mountain — smouldering and dark. We just want to have a drink and not worry about it."
    - Regring the Spinner
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great addon, i love things like this. They have this as a normal feature in Neverwinter. Would be great if this didnt require all the sepperate downloads though, i feel it will put people off.
  • Aendruu
    Aendruu
    ✭✭✭
    Cool, all done!
    Great addon, i love things like this. They have this as a normal feature in Neverwinter. Would be great if this didnt require all the sepperate downloads though, i feel it will put people off.
    It was very easy: creating a profile needed nothing more than entering an email address and password, and the addon downloads via Minion. Then you run the RPProfileMonitor.exe in the addon files and it automatically creates a desktop icon that updates all the profiles. The biggest task is writing a biography!

Edit: And the biggest difficulty is finding other characters with the "edgy Daedric RP icon":
    pvw9994.jpg
    Edited by Aendruu on December 21, 2021 1:48PM
    "So, drinking is a sacrament to Y'ffre... because it's his way of reminding us not to take things too seriously... You know how the other Elves are. Altmer have their crystal towers, and that's how they want to be — cold and perfect. And Dunmer are just like their Red Mountain — smouldering and dark. We just want to have a drink and not worry about it."
    - Regring the Spinner
  • Fester82
    Fester82
    ✭✭
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Havent seen anyone else with this while out in the world...
    Also... anyone know how to change your account name? It's still CheshireCats17, when i changed my name to CheshireCats_RPnow.
    Edited by Thee_Cheshire_Cat on January 12, 2023 3:51PM
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow