The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

App closing (Blue Screens) since maint 12/15

AwakeOhSleeper
AwakeOhSleeper
✭✭✭
I feel as though the sooner this is addressed the better off we’ll all be: since maintenance today, Wednesday 12/15, there has been a TRULY SUBSTANTIAL uptick in the amount of crashing to desktop (commonly referred to as Blue Screens, or app closings). It is happening server wide, at least in the Cyrodiil/PvP side of things. It is to the point where it’s all that anyone mentions in zone chat, and about 75 individual people have mentioned it in the 2 hours I’ve played (those are actual conservative estimates, not hyperbole).

I have not tried any pve, but if it is as bad then 100% of your game is unplayable and I don’t mean that as hyperbole either. Please look into this sooner rather than later, or you WILL lose players on this server I promise you that.
Edited by AwakeOhSleeper on December 15, 2021 11:20PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @AwakeOhSleeper

We have gotten multiple reports of increased crashing in Cyrodiil since the recent update. At this time we recommend deleting the local save data to help with stopping ESO from crashing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • jerj6925
    jerj6925
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @AwakeOhSleeper

We have gotten multiple reports of increased crashing in Cyrodiil since the recent update. At this time we recommend deleting the local save data to help with stopping ESO from crashing.

This is also happening on the PS5, it keeps crashing and I cant stay in Cyrodill for more than 5 minutes when a fight starts. When you say delete the local saved data do you mean delete the game and reinstall it or do a rebuild data base.

I would like to believe it has something to do with all the bunny hopping people are doing now in fights, it honestly looks so stupid.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @jerj6925

Thanks. We are aware that this issue is currently happening on all platforms.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post