The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lf social guild with active Discord (noob friendly)

DonCarl30ne
DonCarl30ne
✭✭
Hey peeps!

Returning to ESO after a long while. Tried the game during my studies but found it hard to focus back then.
Now I am a gardener, and focused AF. Very relaxing job, almost too relaxing during the winter months, so yeah, MMO's.
My highest level toon is only lvl 15, so I'm still kind of a noob.
Am familiar with the different aspects of an MMO, but this one can still feel overwhelming at times (which I tend to like at times, big battles and lots of *swooshes* and *crackles* :love: ).
Would be nice to find a social guild with some seasoned Esomaniacs, and I like voice chatting through Discord, too :smile:
So yeah, what's in the title, that's what I'm looking for :wink:
Discord name is Meditative_Penguin#1592
Add me, DM me, send an

Thx in advance and hope to see you soon,

Don
  • DonCarl30ne
    DonCarl30ne
    ✭✭
    edit: should be the words "invite link" at the end there, sorry

C U