The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crashing every time there is more than 5 players after maintenance.

Alutora
Alutora
✭✭✭
Is this normal? I’ve been crashing time to time every now and then if there are large groups or if I teleport to a keep that’s been marked as “under attack” as I’m on loading screen.

However, today it’s been crash after crash. Large groups, small groups, keeps, outposts, resources….I’ve just crashed sieging Sej 3 times but there are only about 7-10 players and 3 sieges.

Not disconnects, plain all freezing crashes. Cyrodiil is completely unplayable, going to try IC.
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I feel like it can't be a coincidence. I've had similar problems ps5 na server
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • BodhiLady
    BodhiLady
    Soul Shriven
    XBOXNA server, absolutely the same problem. It's much worse than before.
  • AJones43865
    AJones43865
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it's more or less frequent with maintenance. Crashing has been a pretty steady problem for quite a while now. (over a year, with slight increases and decreases over time and depending on how challenging the content is)
  • Alutora
    Alutora
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it's more or less frequent with maintenance. Crashing has been a pretty steady problem for quite a while now. (over a year, with slight increases and decreases over time and depending on how challenging the content is)

True, but yesterday I was crashing every 2-4 minutes. I’m used to crashing every hour or so, but this was abysmal.
  • Alutora
    Alutora
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm it wasn’t just me, my entire guild was crashing at insane pace. At some point even the entire 12 man crashed at the same time.

Seems like console only issue from what I’ve heard.

We are already forced to plat with insane lag, skills not working, now this? 😕
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alutora wrote: »
    I can confirm it wasn’t just me, my entire guild was crashing at insane pace. At some point even the entire 12 man crashed at the same time.

I was in PvP at keeps and whole zergs were dissapearing in front of my eyes.

I'd crash, open it back up and crash again on 2 minutes at the same keep.

This is a major issue introduced since the patch.

Also had a few people say it was happening in trials and 4 man dungeons too.

Someone even crashed at a deadlands world boss.
    Edited by Brrrofski on December 16, 2021 10:06AM
  • AJones43865
    AJones43865
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alutora wrote: »

It's all platforms I think. For certain the issues are on PC. I am convinced ESO is running on servers that do not meet the requirements the game needs to run properly, irregardless of platform.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a topic about this under bug reports. Any time sometime starts to siege, everyone in the area is kicked competely out of the game.

We were told they're investigating.
    Edited by DrSlaughtr on December 16, 2021 6:25PM
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • McTaterskins
    McTaterskins
    ✭✭✭✭

We were told they're investigating.

Made sure the crown store got fixed right away yesterday though.