Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Incapacitating Strike bug

slimwaffle
slimwaffle
✭✭✭
@Zos Incapacitating strike is bugged. It doesn't fire off fast enough and people can just walk away from it so it never fires.
  • McTaterskins
    McTaterskins
    ✭✭✭✭
    slimwaffle wrote: »
    @Zos Incapacitating strike is bugged. It doesn't fire off fast enough and people can just walk away from it so it never fires.

Positional desync, even/especially in Battlegrounds right now is way out of hand. It makes 5m single target stuff almost impossible at times.

I think we're supposed to just give up and join the Plar/DK aoe spam extravaganza.
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately this is sorta intended, cast times on melee ults are still the worst change this game has ever seen.
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
  • Valabrog
    Valabrog
    ✭✭✭
    I dont lag at all, all other skills connect well enough, but yea, I miss 80% of incaps...Even if I go out with 20-1. Thats anoying as hell.
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah; I ran my NB a bit and it feels like everything, really; is a struggle if a target is moving. Fine if you are ganking someone standing still, but not so much in a fight.
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭

Positional desync, even/especially in Battlegrounds right now is way out of hand. It makes 5m single target stuff almost impossible at times.

I think we're supposed to just give up and join the Plar/DK aoe spam extravaganza.

THIS. I live in OCE/Asia and tried magcro with vamp spammable, it was horrible and I’m mostly just light attacking air even if they are in front of my face.

Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of abilities are not responding correctly. Need better QA testers at zos.