Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do players farm 6M AP in 4 days of Cyro?

Alutora
Alutora
✭✭✭
I play about 5-6 hours a day, and I was able to get 800k. I would like to advance in the war, but it’s going extremely slow.

Then I see players at the top of the leaderboards with insane numbers, and I just don’t understand how they do it. I don’t just stand around, I participate in combat, take resources, castles, repair door.

What are the best method to farm AP and advance in war?

I enjoy Cyrodiil, but seeing as players who started their character after me are now WAY ahead with less play time is odd to me.

Thank you!
Edited by Alutora on December 6, 2021 1:31PM
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they keep the ap buff up, could be bombers...bob the builders etc..lotta ways to get ap gains...I am sure somebody will bring up boosting, but I really don't think that it is that common, though some people will probably argue counter to that.....best way killing people as much as possible and never miss a tick if you can...
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    Delve boost, low pop bonus. Most of the people I know that rakes AP are either healers or bombers so there’s that.
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they train really really hard...
    Yggz-9.gif
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Two words

Account share.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Able to play 12+ hours a day is a start.

But if you notice someone on the leaderboard rocketing up but never at any noteworthy battle, chances are they're at a keep, fort or castle out of the way getting defense ticks from their friends on another alliance.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • midgetfromtheshire
    midgetfromtheshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Secret to getting that much AP?

lD5vRwP.png
    Get rid of faction locks.
  • Luede
    Luede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think its impossible without low pop bonus, but with bonus u can hit nice numbers if there are enough enemys to fight against
  • KhajiitLivesMatter
    KhajiitLivesMatter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alutora wrote: »
    I play about 5-6 hours a day, and I was able to get 800k. I would like to advance in the war, but it’s going extremely slow.

Then I see players at the top of the leaderboards with insane numbers, and I just don’t understand how they do it. I don’t just stand around, I participate in combat, take resources, castles, repair door.

I enjoy Cyrodiil, but seeing as players who started their character after me are now WAY ahead with less play time is odd to me.

Thank you!

kinda simple awnser

the best ap/h i ever had/without event was like 220k ap/h (was cheesing af but was possible)

now take a lucky person and add no life

220k * 96(4 days) = 21.120.000 which would be thereticly humanly possible

now just take 1/3 of all the afford (8h/day lucky grind) and u get 6mio+ in 4 days

EDIT: this was WITHOUT low pop
    so take the number x2 if ur enemie is blue they have 100% uptime
    Edited by KhajiitLivesMatter on December 8, 2021 11:09AM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alutora there are was to improve your gain as folks have said. And it differs between high and lo pop campaigns

But honnestly when it's millions overnight it's often boosting. People are wise enough to be subtle now instead of 10 mill a night lol but they still cheat, and it ruins campaign flow for the month, reduces population as folks give up.

Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play about 5-6 hours a day!

Your answer. AP is a measure of time more than a measure of contribution.
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown wrote: »

that was great info, thank you for sharing :)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You basically answered your own question. Play 10-12 hours a day and make 6m in 4 days.

RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • DontWorryAboutit
    DontWorryAboutit
    ✭✭✭

Thank you!

Both pc and xbox- boosting is a constant issue and has devalued emperor. Furthermore 6 mill in 4 day is alot of boosting and or farming of course with (carry me proc sets)

6 million ap divided by 4 days = 1.5 million divided by 12 hours = 125k per hour assuming 12 hour play day...

1.5 million ap a day X 30 days = 45 million ap

This usually happens with in 6 hours after the restart and then said players "participate"in other activities after they catch the lead.
  • DontWorryAboutit
    DontWorryAboutit
    ✭✭✭
    also go to AD DC EP home keeps and find players standing around/ listen for the siege back of keeps.