The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Game Awards 2022

Fhritz
Fhritz
✭✭✭✭✭
Is anything announced for the game awards 2022? Like a trailer for the Q1 2022 or anything? (like for Blackwood and Elsweyr)
I'm a single character man.
Stamblade. Khajiit. Mostly pvp.
And...that's it.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fhritz wrote: »
    Is anything announced for the game awards 2022? Like a trailer for the Q1 2022 or anything? (like for Blackwood and Elsweyr)
    Nothing posted here yet: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/website-article-discussions ....but personally i'd vote for ESO as 'MMO Game of the Year' almost every year since 2014 :#
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We will most likely get a teaser

Only a few second long showcasing either the place(like with the nord hero seeing the southern elsweyr explosion from skyrim) or the theme(like eveli holding the mysterium xarxes)

It will most likely drop the name of the year log storyline and the reveal event date in mid january
  • Vonkarolinas
    Vonkarolinas
    ✭✭✭
    Not looking good. Last year they announced it before the show, this year nada.
  • Fhritz
    Fhritz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's sad buti'll still keep an aye on the news
    And...that's it.
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too have noticed the complete lack of any information about what might be coming. Maybe nothing?
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Still deciding, maybe? B)
    PC EU
  • Fhritz
    Fhritz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DinoZavr wrote: »

Still deciding, maybe? B)

I hope, or maybe a surprise trailer from nowhere
    And...that's it.
  • Marcusorion1
    Marcusorion1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is ESO nominated for ..anything ? Bestheda may be pushing Starfield instead. Would be nice to see something of a teaser but not holding my breath - lately communication of any sort from Zos has been minimal, at best ( see Dev tracker ).
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, We wanted to direct you to Studio Director, Matt Firor's year-end letter. He touches on The Game Awards in the letter.

We want to echo what Matt mentioned in his letter that we won't be discussing or showing any additional information about next year's content until the Global Reveal in January, so you'll have to hang tight until then.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Fhritz
    Fhritz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All, We wanted to direct you to Studio Director, Matt Firor's year-end letter. He touches on The Game Awards in the letter.

We want to echo what Matt mentioned in his letter that we won't be discussing or showing any additional information about next year's content until the Global Reveal in January, so you'll have to hang tight until then.

Thanks for the answer ! Much appreciated !
    And...that's it.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Supposed to be a big announcement for a new MMO today but not sure which company is behind it. Just know what games they worked on before.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi All, We wanted to direct you to Studio Director,
    Matt Firor's year-end letter. He touches on The Game Awards in the letter.

Not even a little teaser trailer???? :s

giphy.gif

@Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    Supposed to be a big announcement for a new MMO today but not sure which company is behind it.
    Please tell me it's for SWG-2 ??!?!?!?!!?!?!??
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What? Rubbish! You can trust us! We won't tell!
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!