The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Performance Improvements

slimwaffle
slimwaffle
✭✭✭
@Zos Any word on these performance improvements for pvp you guys have been promising us for the longest time now?
Cause for those of us not living near the servers this game still plays like it is run on a potato.
  • slimwaffle
    slimwaffle
    ✭✭✭
    Every single night as soon as the Americans wake up this game is unplayable. latency doubles sometimes triples. And its not us because other mmos don't do this @Zos
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    slimwaffle wrote: »
    Every single night as soon as the Americans wake up this game is unplayable. latency doubles sometimes triples. And its not us because other mmos don't do this @Zos

I got 1Gbps plan (not from USA) other games I’m like 50-100 ping, eso started with like 200ping on console (pingtest via browser) and that’s fine with me…. but now it’s like 400-1k+++ whereas other games are still in the 50-100 range, heck bdo and ffxiv are at 20! Yes 20 ping on NA servers…..

So yeah, it sucks cause my prog is with americans and I can’t even enjoy weekend primetime cyro now.

Ps. Saw godzilla and hoarcrux video, yeah….. that sucks.
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022