Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase—December 2021"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
gtafcsvl2boj.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "Crown Store Showcase—December 2021"

Mortal, take heed! Come view potent new styles, mounts, furnishings, and more from the Crown Store this December, including me, Arox the Multilator—the mightiest boon of all you see. Place me in your impressive and most-lavish abodes, and together we will plot the destruction of your enemies.
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on November 29, 2021 8:27PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • NoxiousBlight
    NoxiousBlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? No new ESO+ reward for this month? Why is it the same painting from November that we already claimed?
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is Christmas and New Year time, people take overdue days off and generally last week of December no one seriously works in corpo jobs, so this is normal that they cut some work for this month. Just chill and happy christmas :)
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m surprised there aren’t any houses or crates returning this month, but two new Oblivion houses is awesome and I’m looking forward to getting the structural furnishings pack! :)
  • Mushroomancer
    Mushroomancer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really? No new ESO+ reward for this month? Why is it the same painting from November that we already claimed?

We don't even get a discount on the Chudan Arms Pack, like with any other returning Arms Pack, for some reason.
    Thank god we get it on a trio of identical *** hats, otherwise I would have already cancelled my sub.
    PC | EU 1600+ CP

Chews-On-Shrooms - Argonian (EP) | Healer Warden
    I know I have a problem, leave me alone:

Nirya Urayel - Altmer (EP) | Healer/Magicka Templar
    Ulen Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Nightblade
    Anise Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Dragonknight
    Vivienne Rielle - Breton (EP) | Hybrid Healer/Magicka Necromancer
    Gaspar Rielle - Breton (DC) | Magicka Sorcerer
    Ulfgar the Foul - Nord (EP) | Tank Necromancer
    Plays-With-Chains - Argonian (EP) | Tank Dragonknight
    Sonje the Wild - Nord (EP) | Tank Warden
    Brutus Lovidicus - Imperial (EP) | Tank Nightblade
    Velms Ienith - Dunmer (EP) | Tank Sorcerer
    Cassius Lanius - Imperial (EP) | Tank/Stamina Templar
    Shakar-gro-Khazgur - Orc (DC) | Stamina Dragonknight
    Liette Nightwind - Bosmer (AD) | Stamina Nightblade
    Ja'khar the Salty - Khajiit (EP) | Stamina Necromancer
    Saadia al-Tava - Redguard (EP) | Stamina Sorcerer
    Gwinas Hemp-Burner - Bosmer (EP) | Stamina Warden
    Grand Master Crafter, All Dungeon HM up to Stonethorn, vCrag HM, vDSA, vMA, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vHOF HM, vAS+2, Gryphon Heart, vBRP, vSS HM (Extinguisher of Flames),
    vKA HM (Shield of the North), vRG 1/3HM
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is Christmas and New Year time, people take overdue days off and generally last week of December no one seriously works in corpo jobs, so this is normal that they cut some work for this month. Just chill and happy christmas :)

I'm afraid this isn't normal at all, as we had a new item each month last year. The meaning behind the absence of a new item is rather concerning, especially since they could have left the item in the crown store for those who needed to pick it up, along with adding a new item on top of it.

Don't get me wrong, I think its very kind of them to leave it there for those who may not be able to log in as frequently due to the holidays and travel in November-December, but they could have added a second item for December since paying subscribers still payed for the privilege of bonuses they aren't getting if they are still able to log in regularly..
    Edited by ArchangelIsraphel on December 1, 2021 2:22AM
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'm afraid this isn't normal at all, as we had a new item each month last year. The meaning behind the absence of a new item is rather concerning, especially since they could have left the item in the crown store for those who needed to pick it up, along with adding a new item on top of it.

Don't get me wrong, I think its very kind of them to leave it there for those who may not be able to log in as frequently due to the holidays and travel in November-December, but they could have added a second item for December since paying subscribers still payed for the privilege of bonuses they aren't getting if they are still able to log in regularly..

Yeah...this is the first time they've not given us a new item for a new month. And, remember that we didn't even get this painting until November 18, so we had the Sai Sahan statuette for a month and a half. Just looked at the November CS Showcase to discover that the painting was listed even then as being available 11/18-01/05.

I really hope this is not a new trend where we get a new item every 45 days. They've already cut back on the new benefits they announced a few years ago. We were supposed to get exclusive items to purchase, but that only ever ended up being a couple months of getting a new item to purchase before it was available to everyone else.

It's great that we get sales on returning items, though most of those I purchased the first time. That's basically the only thing we get discounts on, other than the 15-pack of gambling crates. I'd love to see a small selection of exclusive items to purchase with our sub crowns. The crate gamblers get exclusive items all the time.

Looks like another month of saving my sub crowns, what with all the returning items. Not interested in the latest oversized house, nor in the items to put in our free home. The free home will be another furnishing storage like the Coldharbour Surreal Estate.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on December 2, 2021 10:20PM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not very exciting this month, the only thing I'm interested in checking out is the furnishing pack. The house guest looks cool too, but since they haven't increased the limit for special collectibles, I'm not too keen on buying house guests.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a character from Falkreath so I love the costume. A lot of nice offerings but alas I still haven't had the lottery win. Got the costume though.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I knew in my bones that Arox was going to end up coming home with us. He's just too awesome, honestly I think the best character from Deadlands bar none. Can't wait to hear what he has to say.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did I miss the Winter Garland Dapple? I wanted to alert some friends about it, but, come to think of it, I never saw it in the store, and I've been online and checking!
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did I miss the Winter Garland Dapple? I wanted to alert some friends about it, but, come to think of it, I never saw it in the store, and I've been online and checking!

Sorry you missed it! The mount was in the store December 13th — 20th.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sorry you missed it! The mount was in the store December 13th — 20th.

Yeah, that's what I'm reading. I wonder how I never saw it. :/ I was checking the mount and featured sections.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is up with the "Statue, Prince of Ambition". Just previewed it and it has an ugly stationary brown "splat" and a weird spinning white "thing". It looks like someone stirring creamer into coffee. The swirling orange and red flames look good, what is the other stuff supposed to be? Or is it not displaying properly?