The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Booted from server while parsing

carlos424
carlos424
✭✭✭✭✭
First, I’m on xbox, and starting last week I cannot parse for more than about 20 minutes without getting “booted from server.” Is anyone else having this issue? It was fine the first week of the new patch, but week 2 has been a different story. Not sure if I should uninstall and try re-installing.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 3, 2021 12:06AM
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was there mention about excessive messaging or something?
    PC NA
  • carlos424
    carlos424
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, messages. Just hitting the target dummy, skills stop working, game freezes, goes back to the title screen with the message “error: 307 booted from server. ” Maybe too many skills used in a short amount of time? But this just started about a week ago. I have tried parsing every day, and it happens every day. The first time usually takes about twenty minutes before being booted. If I log back in, as soon as I am able (about 10 minutes), it will boot me again within about 5 minutes, and it will continue to only give me about 5 minutes if I continue to relog. If I wait a couple of hours, the pattern will start over with the twenty minutes before being booted, and about 5 minutes with every relog. This is only when parsing. I am hitting the trials dummy and parsing with a magcro, if that makes any difference.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're too good and the server can't keep up with you.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Strange
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    carlos424 wrote: »
    . I am hitting the trials dummy and parsing with a magcro, if that makes any difference.

Use of macros is allowed in ESO?
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird, learning the alchemy reagents also boot you from server.
    Her you are making lots of different potions to learn all the reagent effects.

I assume its an anti bot system who trigger it here, somehow making lots difrent of potions are a problem. Then making something like spellpower pots you make an stack in one go.

Now doing dummy parses might look suspicious to server but it should be specific excluded. You are in an house after all.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DreamyLu wrote: »
    . I am hitting the trials dummy and parsing with a magcro, if that makes any difference.

Magcro = magicka necromancer not macro haha
  • gronoxvx
    gronoxvx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a couple of people in my guild mention something similar. After being booted part way through a parse they found theyd have to go to another house until they get booted again to keep parsing
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DreamyLu wrote: »

Magcro = magicka necromancer not macro haha

:D:D:D
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • carlos424
    carlos424
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried it again today. Changed houses. Makes no difference. Still booted after 20 minutes. I will log back in, and change houses again to see if I get another 20 minutes or if it will boot me after about 5 minutes, as has been the pattern. Lol. Freakn ridiculous.
    Edited by carlos424 on December 2, 2021 3:56PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there is already another thread discussing this issue, we will be closing this thread. Please use the thread foumd below.

Booted from server (Xbox)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.