Maintenance for the week of April 15:
โ€ข [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance โ€“ April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ESO Talk: The Witch Class

Simurgh
Simurgh
โœญโœญโœญ
fzArat4.jpg]
Lets Catch Up!
Discord ๐Ÿ”ป YouTube ๐Ÿ”ป Twitch ๐Ÿ”ป Twitter ๐Ÿ”ป ESO HQ

ESO Talk: The Witch Class

In this ESO Talk video I discuss a what if scenario for The Witch Class and how it could be added to The Elder Scrolls Online. If you enjoy the video please consider subscribing to the channel and turning on notifications so you don't miss the next one. I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments!

Live streaming most days on Twitch!
  • Mandragora
    Mandragora
    โœญโœญโœญ
    I agree that would be cool. I also enjoyed classic archetypes in WOW, LOTRO and other RPGs like DnD. I like more of variety and immersion always.
    But I guess in ESO it would have some other name than that ordinary witch and you are right - totems and cauldrons are not in the game. And it would be connected to some other not really coresponding classes - so it would be 3 in 1.
    I guess I became tired like all other RP players here :(.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Simurgh
    Simurgh
    โœญโœญโœญ
    I agree that would be cool. I also enjoyed classic archetypes in WOW, LOTRO and other RPGs like DnD. I like more of variety and immersion always.
    But I guess in ESO it would have some other name than that ordinary witch and you are right - totems and cauldrons are not in the game. And it would be connected to some other not really coresponding classes - so it would be 3 in 1.
    I guess I became tired like all other RP players here :(.

Thanks for sharing! I'd be very excited for a new class sometime in the next year or so!