The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Adorable Assassin hairstyle

Folkb
Folkb
✭✭✭✭✭
Bring back please. This one wants to look adorable. 😞
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looked at December

😐
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want a big burly beard...Wish we had some big fat and wide beards.
  • oorar
    oorar
    ✭✭
    YES. At this point adorable assassin is pretty much the only thing i want from the crown store. Would also buy name and race change token asap to play as female breton with this beautiful hairstyle and say goodbye to my male khajiit. Breton faces are so chubby without this hairstyle :(
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    😐
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oorar wrote: »
    YES. At this point adorable assassin is pretty much the only thing i want from the crown store. Would also buy name and race change token asap to play as female breton with this beautiful hairstyle and say goodbye to my male khajiit. Breton faces are so chubby without this hairstyle :(

Alternatively, you might consider the Covenant War Locks which frames both sides of the face nicely. I think it looks good on my male Breton and works better than Adorable Assassin to minimize the blocky face and small eyes.
  • oorar
    oorar
    ✭✭

Alternatively, you might consider the Covenant War Locks which frames both sides of the face nicely. I think it looks good on my male Breton and works better than Adorable Assassin to minimize the blocky face and small eyes.

I love that hairstyle on male bretons but not so much with the females. Thanks for the suggestion though :)
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭

I love that hairstyle on male bretons but not so much with the females. Thanks for the suggestion though :)

Yes me too i always cross dress in this mmo and its very trans & LBGTQI+ friendly, no other mmo can do something like this.
  • oorar
    oorar
    ✭✭
    Please let there be Adorable Assassin hairstyle in February Crown Store showcase. The Daedric War event (Morrowind dlc) is still on couple of days so there is still hope... I hope so. :'(
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please let there be Adorable Assassin hairstyle in February Crown Store showcase. The Daedric War event (Morrowind dlc) is still on couple of days so there is still hope... I hope so. :'(

*Crosses fingers*
  • oorar
    oorar
    ✭✭
    :( Maybe next month... It was on the crown store last March but I just had started playing ESO and had no idea how in-game store works. Constant regret since that lol
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will March he the month?! Fingers crossed 🤞
  • oorar
    oorar
    ✭✭
    FINALLY! Thank you ZOS <3
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg noice!
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's here today, for one week.
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    Why didn’t they add the brassy assassin personality in the store as well?
    Would have been perfect