The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Endeavors have vanished?

huntgod_ESO
huntgod_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Was finishing my daily endeavors and noticed I hadn't gotten a completion message for KILL 15 and when I cked to see if it was done, it was gone, it is showing no endeavors available, same for weekly, though I completed that yesterday.

Whats up?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 30, 2021 2:16PM
--- HuntGod ---
Officer of the Unrepentant
www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • Eclana
    Eclana
    ✭✭
    Having the same issue... no endeavor goals listed at all (they were showing just fine until about 10 or 15 min ago, but none listed now).

Have had similar brief interruptions before, but previously they have always reappeared after zoning or relogging, but not this time.

EDIT: They seem to be back again, but still weird.
    Edited by Eclana on November 30, 2021 2:13PM
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mine are the same. Endeavor lists just blank, dungeon for my weekly didn't count.

PC NA
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Vonkarolinas
    Vonkarolinas
    ✭✭✭
    Came for this exact reason. And not for nothing, but this should probably go in the Bug Reports section.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Relogged and it cleared the issue...reloadui did not fix it, just FYI, but swapping characters did.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com