The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where are siege weapons or wood etc in cyrodiil

RedRoomGaming
RedRoomGaming
✭✭✭
I’ve searched everywhere man. I’ve even googled for an exact location. I’m ebonheart if that helps. I’ve tried north and south gates. Looked everywhere. Tried keeps and wood kills.

I haven’t been here for years and don’t know anything but god dammit it shouldn’t be this hard to find it
Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on November 29, 2021 2:28PM
PS4 Eu Server
  • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
  • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
  • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16

Best Answer

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually use the siege merchants in the keeps. I seem to recall they are usually hanging out around the flags.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Answer ✓
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Siege merchant
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    EF321 wrote: »
    Siege merchant

Yes but where? I’ve scoured everywhere and unable to see them. I’ve probably passed them 15 times. Is there a map with a dot that I can see or are they near anything?
    PS4 Eu Server
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    Stanx wrote: »

Looked at that just shows you the vendor with no map (on phone)
    PS4 Eu Server
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    I usually use the siege merchants in the keeps. I seem to recall they are usually hanging out around the flags.

I shall check there thank you
    PS4 Eu Server
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look around the buildings. Sometimes they are off the beaten path a bit, somewhere near the stables or a workshop.

In Keeps they tend to be in one of the side wings. Go to the left of the flag and there they will be.
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EF321 wrote: »
    Siege merchant

Yes but where? I’ve scoured everywhere and unable to see them. I’ve probably passed them 15 times. Is there a map with a dot that I can see or are they near anything?

EP is a bit tricky if I recall correctly, in one of the bases you have to go up the stairs to find him. Don't even remember where in other base.

There is also siege merchant / quartermaster in every keep and even resource of your alliance. Just standing in the open near a building at resource, and in the back of the keep, near back flag.
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll also note that merchants outside your main base can be killed, so if battle is happening, they might not be there... :)
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In the 2 keeps nearest to home the seige merchant is by the transistus shrine.....

In the Emperor Circle Keeps the merchant is to the left of the rear flag if you go in via the main door. 😃
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • tim77
    tim77
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP Base Northern Morrowind Gate e.g.
    Unbenannt.png

Southern Gate:
    Unbenannt.png

In the first 2 homekeeps they are a little more hidden - i'm at the spawnpoint btw. ;)
    Farragut:
    Unbenannt.png

Kings:
    20211129154259-1.png
    Edited by tim77 on November 29, 2021 2:50PM