The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Re shades and Graphical Mods for ESO

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Can you share your re-shades and graphical mods for ESO that make it more immersive.

I would love to get your input.

Thanks
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • Skelfish
    Skelfish
    ✭✭✭
    I have an NVidia graphics card, so I use the GeForce Experience game filter to bump up the color vibrance. I don't do anything else because that alone compensates for the washed out and brownish tinge everything has with vanilla settings.
  • p6kocka
    p6kocka
    ✭✭
    Just look at ESO Daybreak mod at Nexus. One of the best mods. And then search for Neat Perfection ENHANCED EDITION (Next-Gen look and DOF) ReShade. This two mods give a really next gen liek look to this game.
    P.S. Daybreak- you have to look at Daybreak´s discord for the latest version because the file on nexus isn´t working anymore
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    p6kocka wrote: »
    Just look at ESO Daybreak mod at Nexus. One of the best mods. And then search for Neat Perfection ENHANCED EDITION (Next-Gen look and DOF) ReShade. This two mods give a really next gen liek look to this game.
    P.S. Daybreak- you have to look at Daybreak´s discord for the latest version because the file on nexus isn´t working anymore
    Damn... Maybe I need to go and actually do this for my game.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Jesus mod on nexus is amazing
  • Mrtoobyy
    Mrtoobyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just updated my new setting after trying out the "Tone map" setting in Reshade. It turned out great IMO.
    I don't know how to make a slider comparison but here is a couple of new screenshots I took.
    The screenshots are taken in 4k resolution so you should view them in fullscreen. Open them in new tabs or something.

Here is the link to the setting where you can find more screenshots and more info on everything: https://www.nexusmods.com/elderscrollsonline/mods/147

b7lz4dhhd9cx.png
    9d07ezkr45dd.png

fcn07madm4gl.png
    4wllpsyzsh4n.png
    Edited by Mrtoobyy on November 29, 2021 12:03PM