The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Does the Colovian War Torte work on bgs?

Greek_Hellspawn
Greek_Hellspawn
✭✭✭✭
I used Colovian War Torte for about 5 bgs and i am not sure it actually gives you the extra ap. I know it's just a 50% increase but it doesn't feel like it actually increase ap.

Has anyone actually tested this and other consumables like it?

Best Answers

• tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    It doesn’t give extra AP. It gives 50% more credit towards your next AvA rank.

Which were you trying to calculate?

It definitely works on AP login rewards (that 150k AP counted as 225k towards next rank the other month). I don’t do BGs enough to test it, but you would need to compare your progress before and after the BG to find out, not your actual AP currency.

I am talking about ap gained when you finish a battleground

It will not give any extra AP from any source. If you're set to earn 1000 AP, even with the torte you'll still earn 1000 AP.

What it does is it gives more credit to the rank up. If you have a torte in the example above, you still only get the 1000 AP, but you'd be credited with 1500 points to your next alliance rank. That doesn't mean you get 500 extra AP to spend, that's only calculated in the rank.
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a Psijic Ambrosia for PvP experience. It is not a "gold" booster. If you want more AP play Breton, play during the Midyear Mayhem, and/or get the hour long AP boost from killing a delve boss in Cyrodiil.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It definitely works on AP login rewards (that 150k AP counted as 225k towards next rank the other month). I don’t do BGs enough to test it, but you would need to compare your progress before and after the BG to find out, not your actual AP currency.
    Options
  • Greek_Hellspawn
    Greek_Hellspawn
    ✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

I am talking about ap gained when you finish a battleground
    Options