The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Numerous issues PlayStation.

Avoranti
Avoranti
✭✭✭✭✭
PlayStation NA

Dungeon bosses that vanish.
•Gamyne Bandu in Fungal Grotto 2
•Nisaazda and Grundwulf in Moongrave Fane.
Both instances the bosses vanished for 10-15 seconds then reappear or reset.

Weapons.
•Since the update, my front bar weapons, primarily daggers on my stamina templar, vanish during combat. The only way to fix it temporarily is to enter something that requires a load screen.
•Sheathing and unsheathing take longer than previously.
•Bar swapping is delayed or doesn’t happen at all.
•Sometimes skills won’t fire when activated.
•Timers on the skill bar vanish.

Freezing and Lag:
•During combat the game will freeze for a moment, sometimes like a skip, but sometimes everything will just stop taking damage, then suddenly it all tries to catch up again. This has happened misting in the Deadlands zone.

Other bugs and issues:
•When grouped, some overland quest task can only be done by one player of the group. Even if both players have the task. If the quest tip shows to enter a door, only 1 player can enter. The other will have to relog the game or leave group in order to go through the door.

Group member health bars.
•I have it set to show group members health bars which usually works however when going through a portal to enter the Sever, these bars as well as group lead crown vanish.
•Sometimes, activating Sprint doesn’t work.
•Overall game server lag.

This is just what I’ve experienced since launch. The dungeon stuff happened today.
  • Avoranti
    Avoranti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Announcements not showing up when logging in. When they do not show, the game crashes when logging in.
  • Avoranti
    Avoranti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antiquities Dig Sites: Deadlands

No bonus loot found spite finding bonus loot.