The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Equivalent to the Daggerfall Covenant style WITH THE lion emblem on it for the other other alliances

Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
✭✭✭✭
daggerfall.png
The Daggerfall Covenant Style has a top notch lion emblem on it. Is there an equivalent style with the appropriate emblem (dragon head for Ebonheart OR Bird-thing for Aldmeri) for the other other alliances? I've searched without success.

Edited by Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome on November 27, 2021 3:07PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, there's an Ebonheart Pact Motif (dragon heads) and an Aldmeri Dominion Motif (eagle).
  • Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, there's an Ebonheart Pact Motif (dragon heads) and an Aldmeri Dominion Motif (eagle).

I saw that Ebonheart Pact Style already but there is no emblem on it

EP-Ancestor-Light-Superior-Female-Front.jpgEP-Ancestor-Light-Superior-Female-Front.jpg
    Edited by Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome on November 27, 2021 3:56PM
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aldmeri have Eagles on thier light armor.

Ebonheart have dragons on their heavy armor
  • Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    ✭✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    Aldmeri have Eagles on thier light armor.

Ebonheart have dragons on their heavy armor

thx
    Do you know of anything in the light style for the robe for EP?
    Edited by Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome on November 27, 2021 4:23PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EP-Ancestor-Light-Superior-Female-Front.jpgEP-Ancestor-Light-Superior-Female-Front.jpg

As mentioned, it's on the heavy armor and the medium jack.

If you want a robe with the dragon heads, your best bet is to combine the heavy or medium Ebonheart Pact chest with the legs of whatever robe you like.

My Pact Captain had that sort of look in PVP for a while.

Sunspire has some dragons on the helmets.
    Edited by VaranisArano on November 27, 2021 5:07PM
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, DG are the best. My main has it ;p

vnygF6R.png

As other already mentioned, EP heavy got dragon heads.

JsJKk5E.png

If you are looking for robe with dragons, check Celestial style - they have quite similar symbols

5bUSoZE.png

When it comes to AD, they have this eagle too, but check also High Elf & Ancestral Elven - they have imho slightly nicer eagles, also on light armours.

lWjQ8Vm.png

And the last thing - remember that for each alliance, if you are creating a new character, you can also get an option with naked chest ;p

U9JiysM.png
  • Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    ✭✭✭✭

If you want a robe with the dragon heads, your best bet is to combine the heavy or medium Ebonheart Pact chest with the legs of whatever robe you like.

You can't put a jack over a robe so it won't work though :( I want a robe or I'd just use the jack
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You can't put a jack over a robe so it won't work though :( I want a robe or I'd just use the jack

I really wish there was a skirt option for legs so you could combine that robe-like look with heavy chest. Kind of how light armor offers either robe or jerkin for chest, I wish it offered either skirt or breeches for legs.
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

I really wish there was a skirt option for legs so you could combine that robe-like look with heavy chest. Kind of how light armor offers either robe or jerkin for chest, I wish it offered either skirt or breeches for legs.

Sapiarch has robe legs
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

There are some skirt-style legs. You should be able to use your Outfit system to preview them. Maybe take a look at Fang Lair (med/heavy), Psijic (heavy), and Sapiarch (med/heavy).
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bfndqf4amny7.jpg

You could go with something like this for a robed look

Ebonheart Jack
    Daedric Skirt
    Abah's Watch Epaulets
    Edited by spartaxoxo on November 27, 2021 8:17PM