Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

For people with the DK leap bug in Bg's....

xHotguy6pack
xHotguy6pack
✭✭✭
Stay off your leap bar until you load in AND jump out of the spawn for the first time. You should be fine if you do this. It's worked for me 100% of the time the last few days. Now if I load in on my leap bar or switch it ALWAYS bugs out. Give it a try and hopefully this helps.
  • GetAgrippa
    GetAgrippa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy if this is working for you but I'm not convinced. I've been unslotting leap and waiting to slot it until after I drop down from the starting platform. Initially I thought it was working, until it wasn't. Now, even when I don't have the skills slotted and I check after I drop from the platform, they still don't work half the time.
  • xPoisin
    xPoisin
    ✭✭✭
    Nice workaround and I hope it will work for you. For me it is not working 🙁🙁🙁
    I do not have even the Leap slotted at the platform (I slot all the skills after jumping down) but the chance of getting gapclosers working is still 50:50 😂😂😂

So I got always my two “builds” reqdy to use - one with gaclosers and the second without them…
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    That works but really irritating when you are in the Eld Angvar map, cause in that map any ground based AOE casted on the respawn point, say, even when waiting for the match to start will trigger the in combat status.

So when you get to a BG, you have to die and reslot the skill before you spawn. It’s really irritating and the bug should have been fixed ages ago but alas, it seems that they don’t know what to do with that.
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • gamma71
    gamma71
    ✭✭✭✭
    They just need to fix it period!