The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

BUG: Story trophies inaccessible on PS5

EpicHero
EpicHero
✭✭✭✭
My wife and I both have 12 characters on the NA server and 9 characters on the EU server, all of them have their main story progressed to unlock the (soul magic?) skill passives.

This leaves us in a situation where it is impossible to achieve the first story trophies on PS5, because all our characters have done the first missions, and we have no available character slots on either server.

You should have updated our trophies on PS5 with the once we had already gotten on PS4, just like many other games do.
And if you can't do that, then you should pop all older story trophies when you trigger a story trophy further down in the story line.

As it stands... My wife and I are unable to unlock any of the earlier story trophies...
So this is basically a trophy breaking issue, as they are now impossible to get.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 2, 2021 12:31AM