The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I've been getting the random crashes starting again on Series X

Akali
Akali
✭✭
Obviously I waited to see if it was just one or two random occurances however twice already in 5 minutes today.

Something has changed i nthe last few days which has started these crashes again. Anyone else having this again ?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 25, 2021 5:20PM
  • Akali
    Akali
    ✭✭
    And again, twice while loading character, just straight to dashboard.

I have restarted my console and it did it again anyway.
  • definitelygee
    definitelygee
    ✭✭✭
    Akali wrote: »
    And again, twice while loading character, just straight to dashboard.

I have restarted my console and it did it again anyway.

It may or may not be related. But unfortunately this tends to happen a lot during events for a lot of people. Sometimes just lag sometimes crashes.
  • smokesausage02
    smokesausage02
    Soul Shriven
    my pc is way better than my xbox one. the game worked fine till the latest patch. i have lowered my setting to the lowest possible settings and the game crashes. lowest and it still crashes. ended my membership going to delete the game. i would try on my xbox one but don't really want to start over. you guys have xbox series xs and you are having problems? My pc is a amd 8700 apu 4 core, 16g of ddr 3, 1 tb hhd for os and a 1tb ssd for games, radeon x550 2g of gddr 5 ram, wifi 5 card 400mb sec cable internet, but using a 4k at 30 mhz refresh but lowered it down to 1080p 60mhz but looks like garbage before the patch. a dlc is to add content and improve performance. a patch is to fix a problem not create one. i have tried all the tweeks and settings that i read online. gl ill come back when its fixed or with better equipment.
  • smokesausage02
    smokesausage02
    Soul Shriven
    btw i am using windows 10 64bit.
  • Akali
    Akali
    ✭✭
    btw i am using windows 10 64bit.

The crashes I am referring to are Series X/S specific and have occured before - until they specifically fixed it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Akali

Please try our basic crash troubleshooting and see if these steps improve stability. If not, please feel free to start a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    Basic trouble shooting not working! ugh.. It's happening to me again too on the Series X. In the CP tree and crash boom bang. I will be submitting a ticket. getting overly ridiculous to have to deal with this again.
    Xbox X- NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ellmarie

If you need any updates on your ticket, please feel free to post the ticket number in this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post