The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ilambris not triggering in some cases

Semfim
Semfim
✭✭✭
I know no one uses proc sets on mag anymore apparentely, but I have come back from a year break and, while testing some stuff, realized that Ilambris monster set procced with overwhelming surge but not with ice furnace. It should be similar, no? It should proc on any flame or shock damage, and ice furnace deals flame damage and overwhelming deals shock. For some reason ice furnace does nothing and overwhelming procs. I submited a bug report, but was wondering if this is known or to be expected.

Ty in advance
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since last patch you have intervals in using dmg proc sets, so you cannot do combos as before, but wait for few seconds between one proc & second.
  • Semfim
    Semfim
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, didn't know that, so thank you. Anyway, when I proc overwhelming surge i get the meteor shower from ilambris but that doesn't happen with ice furnace's fire effects. I tested with both sets separately...
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I equipped Ilambris's set on my Warden just to test, and it doesn't work at all with a flame bow.
    Does it have to be a spell? Or is it me, again. lol
    Also, is it supposed to work with companions' damage?

Been playing this game since it came out, and still know nothing about it with all the changes.

EDIT:
    Just tried it on my Templar and it worked with the 'Reflective Light' spell. :)

Thanks.
    Edited by Rikkadir on June 7, 2022 2:42PM
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • Wolfchild07
    Wolfchild07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't even trigger from glyphs, unless it magically started working again this patch. I haven't checked. Hasn't worked in forever.