Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returned player DPS

VaultG80
VaultG80
Soul Shriven
Hello, I am a returned player after 3 years. I just did a try on the trial dummy and I got 45k of DPS with my old Build. I have 660CP. My question is if it is within the current game standards? Obviously I have to improve it, but I would like to know if I am on the right track, thank you all.
  • Elrond87
    Elrond87
    ✭✭✭
    i had a year break from game, my stam nb at most after a few goes was 100k on trial dummy or like 50 somthing on robust dummy but cp 1650ish, im sure it is good enough for any group dungeon what you do, or a normal trial, but for vet get a updated build i should think.
    PC|EU
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard

"If you are depressed you are living in the past if you are anxious you are living in the future, if you are at peace, you are living in the present." Lao Tzu

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. Oscar Wilde
  • lrs8855b14_ESO
    lrs8855b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Here is the absolute best resource. Research thoroughly, and you'll improve immensely.
    https://www.esologs.com/zone/rankings/13
    StamDK StamBlade MagCro MagPlar MagSorc TankDen

• UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    45k on the trial dummy is pretty low. It should get higher by updating your build/rotation/weaving.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you're back after 3 years the gear setups are much different, plus 660 CP is now low. Sorry. Upside is that with the new hybridization, you can totally rebuild and learn like the rest of us
  • VaultG80
    VaultG80
    Soul Shriven
    Close
    Edited by VaultG80 on February 21, 2022 9:58AM