The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"The Grasp of the Stricture" - where do I get this quest line?

dale_forrestb16_ESO
Hi,

I've played through the new story and the prologue and I missing these quests. UESP WIKI says the NPCs are in NW Fargrave (in the Bazaar?) but I haven't seen them.

Anyone know?

Thanks!
  • Peter_emrys
    Peter_emrys
    Soul Shriven
    It's not a questline, its an NPC encounter. I found the first one by the fountain in the crafting plaza. Two daedra were arguing of one daedra providing a zombified mortal to fulfill a bargain and the other daedra wanted a live mortal.
  • dale_forrestb16_ESO
    oooo thanks Peter, I'll go hang out there then next time I am in Fargrave.

<3

• Gorkamunda
    Gorkamunda
    Soul Shriven
    Anyone located the rest?
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a second drug related one you can pick up in Fargrave with a daedra trying to find some people who stole drug stuff and ran off. I *think* (I was speedrunning the deadlands for skill points on an alt that time so not paying attention) it also picks up if you find one of the people concerned in the deadlands.

Still looking for number 3.
    Too many toons not enough time
  • Faint_One
    Faint_One
    ✭✭✭
    finding second one
  • Faint_One
    Faint_One
    ✭✭✭
    found second one near daily quest plaza
  • Faint_One
    Faint_One
    ✭✭✭
    I hung around and found she at same position XD
  • fall0athboy
    fall0athboy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone come across the third yet?
  • fall0athboy
    fall0athboy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, in the same spot as the second, in the crafting plaza, just have to come back later.

Excellent. Thank you all for this post.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All 3 are in the same spot. Unfortunately they are just as bugged as the similar little scenes from Murkmire and Summerset
    PC EU
  • Argonianv2
    Faint_One wrote: »
    found second one near daily quest plaza

Do you have any screenshots?
    Taunts-Like-Permablock
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    Someone who completed it says you can do the same one 3 times and complete...
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    Ok confirmed I did a second group of deadra at the daily station. spoke to them, finished convo, walked away, came back, talked to them again, and ended this torture of unknowing as to how to complete this stupid achievement.
  • dale_forrestb16_ESO
    nice. thanks everyone!
  • dale_forrestb16_ESO
    Got the third one over by the daily quest givers.

Screenshot ---> https://ibb.co/kg0xxGR
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to add that I got my cut scene inside the bazaar (in the lower-mid part). It wasn't at any fountain or near the daily quest givers. And once I got the first cut scene I was able to keep zoning in and out to finish the next two off at the same spot.

So it seems pretty random where players can get this.
  • meekeycee
    meekeycee
    ✭✭
    Just got the achievement by the fountain
  • CantFixIr
    CantFixIr
    ✭✭✭
    So did someone compile all the different possible locations somewhere? :)
    Game name @CantFixIt - EU-PC Server - Australian player
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    I just found them in the bazaar, in front of several cages and lots of colourful cloth on the wall. Just around a corner after entering it.