Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BGs - I have been counting!

Abyssmol
Abyssmol
✭✭✭✭✭
How come I have played more than 10 matches in BGs, and not once, I have gotten any other mode than Deathmatch? It's this a joke? [snip]

[Edited for Petition and Protest Discussion]
Edited by ZOS_Volpe on November 23, 2021 4:22PM
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even tho I don't play any non-deathmatches, second Q should be objectives, and not random including deathmatch. This is oversight.
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like deathmatch ,but playing it non stop is kinda boring. Sometimes would be nice to have something different than constant focus and slaughter. I like winning too ,but on deathmatch i lost most of the time thanks to my teammates because they DIE DIE DIE.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How long will we go without a Flag Game on PC NA?

Hr9XeED.png

I gave up and only queue Solo Deathmatch now because it's the default.
    PC NA
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    How long will we go without a Flag Game on PC NA?

Hr9XeED.png

I gave up and only queue Solo Deathmatch now because it's the default.

Undoubtedly ZOS is aware of how poorly the current matchmaking configuration is generating objective mode battlegrounds games. I'm sure they will modify it. The question is how long will it take them to act?
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • drunkendx
    drunkendx
    ✭✭✭✭
    The question is how long will it take them to act?

After seeing their responses in that often shared stream, I suspect they have no intention reacting anytime soon.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    drunkendx wrote: »

After seeing their responses in that often shared stream, I suspect they have no intention reacting anytime soon.

Have not seen the stream. What was their response?
  • drunkendx
    drunkendx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    drunkendx wrote: »

Have not seen the stream. What was their response?

Long story short, they knew current queue system is heavily biased toward DM's even before implementing it. Yet they still implemented it.
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Probably because there aren't even enough players queueing for DM, let alone other modes. It seems to also throw solos in against premades sometimes if that's what it takes to move the queue. I've stopped playing BGs as a result.
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
  • Aldoss
    Aldoss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems to also throw solos in against premades sometimes if that's what it takes to move the queue.

Please stop spreading this conspiracy theory. This doesn't happen.

Good players play well with each other. They play off each others movements and react to their moves whether they be defensive or offensive. Need proof? Here's CombatHammer, Sarah, Magio, and Stratiss who actually queued together last night as a 4 person premade, none of which are using discord.

The likelihood that they all get grouped together in the solo queue is rare, but I promise you, top level players really don't need voice in order to play top level together.
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aldoss wrote: »
    You may be right, but some transparency from the devs on how this works would be nice, no? I'm aware that even in the solo queue, high mmr matches demand you play as a group and adhere to the meta for group tactics. Between that and "enemy player stole the kill" solo deathmatch BGs have lost all fun for me. Chaosball with randoms (no dedicated tanks or stacks of cross healing) was a lot of fun, wish I could queue into that...
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
  • aerobar104
    Aldoss wrote: »
    It seems to also throw solos in against premades sometimes if that's what it takes to move the queue.

Good players play well with each other. They play off each others movements and react to their moves whether they be defensive or offensive. Need proof? Here's CombatHammer, Sarah, Magio, and Stratiss who actually queued together last night as a 4 person premade, none of which are using discord.

The likelihood that they all get grouped together in the solo queue is rare, but I promise you, top level players really don't need voice in order to play top level together.

Lol top players..twinked out you mean. That is not a top player just someone with the best advantage in the game possible. No skill involved whatsoever. Let's see them normalize gear and then we can see who the top players are.