The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Bashcro is balanced

divnyi
divnyi
✭✭✭✭✭
All those bashes were spammed in less than 2s

2021-11-15-03-19-41-Greenshot.jpg
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that bash .3(??) cooldown change is really, I dunno, do they even pvp? Jesus
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • auz
    auz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Yeah they pvp. They are all gankers and snipers.
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a BG where someone was just walking towards me bashing in normal form. Each bash hit me for 3k when they got to me and deadland demolisher hit for 6k. All in all its absolutely bonkers how much damage they can deal.
    PvP needs more love.
  • McTaterskins
    McTaterskins
    ✭✭✭✭
    Experienced in the first evening of console release. (Last night)
  • Dem_kitkats1
    Dem_kitkats1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha the title of this thread made me laugh. In all seriousness though I have been smacked around by several of types of these builds already.
    Edited by Dem_kitkats1 on November 17, 2021 7:28PM
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is back??? Goliath bash was a huge issue when necros first came back. Why let it come back??
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, so this is why my one newbie friend kept poking me about Bash builds... Good thing I have absolutely no idea how to pull it off.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Dem_kitkats1
    Dem_kitkats1
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is back??? Goliath bash was a huge issue when necros first came back. Why let it come back??

@WuffyCerulei In the last patch bash got a huge buff, so yes they are back.
    Edited by Dem_kitkats1 on November 17, 2021 7:52PM
  • milllaurie
    milllaurie
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Togal apologize to the man.
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @milllaurie hahah, looks like he's banned tho ^^'

I don't blame anybody really, but I have a feeling that this bash builds are getting out of hand, yet not too many people know about it.. yet. It looks busted because it doesn't look like you need any active damage stat investments here, so it should work on bruisers. Will try to assemble something like this myself to understand how it works, and if it's only good in goliath.
  • milllaurie
    milllaurie
    ✭✭✭✭
    divnyi wrote: »
    @milllaurie hahah, looks like he's banned tho ^^'

I don't blame anybody really, but I have a feeling that this bash builds are getting out of hand, yet not too many people know about it.. yet. It looks busted because it doesn't look like you need any active damage stat investments here, so it should work on bruisers. Will try to assemble something like this myself to understand how it works, and if it's only good in goliath.

@divnyi Well I can tell you this. Since I was helping to set the build up, I know exactly what it is. I will not be revealing it because of reasons.
    The healing is super low.
    Everything is invested into bash.
    This basically is a heavy attack build but with bash.
    This build has nothing more but bash.
    It can stand it's ground in 1v1, actually it is not bad in 1v1. But like any other build it is rock-paper-scissors. This build really hates mobile targets and projectiles. Sorcs, mobile pew pew snipers, etc can take it down no problem.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's also a bash DK on PCEU, when in corrosive does 8.6k bashes and 3k Deadlands Demolisher on top. 3 a second.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NerfSeige wrote: »
    Yeah, that bash .3(??) cooldown change is really, I dunno, do they even pvp? Jesus

Yah, .3 seconds. Sheesh. Is this the only offensive skill in the game that ignores GCD?

Plus you can reduce bash cost to really low levels.

I ran a bashcro build last year's MYM for something different. It was a pretty good yolo, bomb-type build, and fun. I can only imagine how good it is now.

• techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Debate trying a bash build just because I spent a couple entire fights just doing break free almost the entire time. Double, triple, even quadruple break frees with a gratuitous bash thrown in out of desperation when it finally happens to work only to find that the CC immunity timer started at the first break free attempt. Might as well embrace the 2 button combo.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS was very wise to bring back the 2nd dumbest thing they ever did, it takes some spotlight from Dark Convergence.
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This build is nothing more than the new DC for this mode for one class. If you build your character right, which isn't hard you can bash your way to victory.

• Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This build is nothing more than the new DC for this mode for one class. If you build your character right, which isn't hard you can bash your way to victory.

Actually all classes can use this effectively, the damage is that high. I saw a stamsorc using it. A stamdk with corrosive armor bashing during it. Pretty crazy.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Iriidius
    Iriidius
    ✭✭✭
    If you bash a dk who has armour skill active you can also procc harbringer on him. Was killed by harbringer tanks this way when i didnt attacked them.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iriidius wrote: »
    If you bash a dk who has armour skill active you can also procc harbringer on him. Was killed by harbringer tanks this way when i didnt attacked them.

That is worrisome, thanks for the heads up on that.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just want to say that Pummeling Goliath was a dead morph for a while now. Say what you want about the whole idea, I'm too early in the patch to say, but like every StamCro was running Ravenous over Pummeling, which didn't seem quite right.
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pummeling Goliath just shouldn’t exist imo... the morph is impossible to balance. Having the bash damage be too low makes it a pointless morph, while having the damage be higher than your other attacks makes it too strong because you’re near invincible while you have access.

Ravenous Goliath is already the survivability morph... and the Necro’s Colossus is already the class dps debuff ult. So how about a pure dps ult morph that doesn’t buff survivability so much instead?
    Edited by Vaoh on November 24, 2021 3:27PM