The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Hunter's Glade... When?

Targolak
Targolak
✭✭✭
Been eyeing Hunter's Glade for a fairly long while now, found that it's the only house in the game that actually appeals to me.

Question is, when will it next be available? I understand it was available early this year, around January/February, but unfortunately I wasn't playing back during that time.

It's definitely one of the better constructed houses and very beautiful, just the sort of hunter's lair that I, as a lover of things Hircine in TES, appreciate. Would love to get to building stuff in it. ^^

Any estimation when it'll be next available? I and my guild would love it, but are there more people pining for its return?
"These boots are meant for walking, and that's just what they'll do."
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Since it was in the store this year already,you can expect it not to return till minimum mid next year if even.
    Some houses take 2+ years to return to crown store and with more and more new homes they release chances are getting smaller old houses make it to the store.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • Targolak
    Targolak
    ✭✭✭
    Since it was in the store this year already,you can expect it not to return till minimum mid next year if even.
    Some houses take 2+ years to return to crown store and with more and more new homes they release chances are getting smaller old houses make it to the store.

Fair points. Terribly unfortunate. There's so many good housing options in the game that are kept away by these limited-time offers.

Still, if there's enough interest, I'm sure they'll prioritize houses differently.
    "These boots are meant for walking, and that's just what they'll do."
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Targolak wrote: »

Fair points. Terribly unfortunate. There's so many good housing options in the game that are kept away by these limited-time offers.

Still, if there's enough interest, I'm sure they'll prioritize houses differently.

I would like to belive that but I remember Tel Galen being requested heavely for long time over years before they did return it on the store finally this year.
    With expensive items like houses they should be kept on the store and not being time limited.
    Housing is a thing and most people dont buy houses if they dont have a clear idea what to do with them,but maybe in a few months some idea pops up in your head for a certain house and its gone from the store and you need to wait years for its return.
    I get its a marketing tactic but FOMO works better with less expensive items like a 2k crown mount or some costume,but as I mentioned before,no one spends 100+euros or dollars on something when they have no clue if they will ever even do something with it.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.