Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

More tooltips and clarfication please

Manofmisery
Physical crit,Magika crit,?Melee crit?
Ok let's start off with melee physical crit and magica crit. As far as i know melee crit doesn't excist in this game it's simply a typo and is physical crit. Can this please be changed appropriatly so there is no confusion about it.

Tooltips
Ok here's my biggest problem with them, the tootips do not tell you what actually increases the dmg of the spell you are using/selecting. I'll take nightblade as an example as i am playing that class and it has some weird discrepancies. I've become aware that some of the class skills stack with magika crit(syphoning) and some of them with physical crit(assasination) as far as i know there is no way to know what crit's with phys and what crits with magika. I would like to see that changed in the future.

General stat information
There is no +crit damage stat present, as an example thief stone gives additional crit damage there is no where to be seen how much it gives, except for testing it and crunching the numbers.

I'm sure there is alot more and i hope that the guys who read this will add on to this list.
Edited by Manofmisery on April 29, 2014 6:52AM
  • IIxGH0STxII
    IIxGH0STxII
    ✭✭
    And I already started to feel stupid while looking at my stats / abilities. This needs definitely some clarification in the future.
  • ElSlayer
    ElSlayer
    ✭✭✭
    You should wait for upcoming >>PATCHES<<.
    @d0e1ow: There is no singular thing within a game's little ecosystem that will convince you that you hate the game, hate your life, and hate everyone around you faster than the game's official forums will.

@TaffyIX: Life is too short to get upset by a video game.
  • Manofmisery
    I am and i will but i have read those notes and there is nothing in there about skill tooltips.
  • ElSlayer
    ElSlayer
    ✭✭✭
    I am and i will but i have read those notes and there is nothing in there about skill tooltips.

@Manofmisery,

CTRL+F, "tooltip", go.
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom Administrator, Moderator admin
    April 26 edited April 26 Staff Post

[...]
    Combat & Gameplay
    General
    [...]
    Updated tooltips for many abilities to improve grammar, spelling, and clarity.
    [...]

Tooltips
    [...]
    Addressed minor text issues in trait tooltips on clothing stations.

CTRL+F, "mundus", go.
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom Administrator, Moderator admin
    April 26 edited April 26 Staff Post

[...]

Combat & Gameplay
    General
    [...]
    Fixed an issue where the Thief Mundus Stone buff was not properly applying spell critical strike chance.
    [...]
    Fixed an issue where certain Mundus Stones weren’t properly applying their bonuses until you logged out and back in.

[...]

Gameplay
    [...]
    Fixed an issue where some Mundus Stone buffs were appearing incorrectly in the UI.
    Note: This did not affect your stats.

[...]
    Edited by ElSlayer on April 29, 2014 9:36AM
    @d0e1ow: There is no singular thing within a game's little ecosystem that will convince you that you hate the game, hate your life, and hate everyone around you faster than the game's official forums will.

@TaffyIX: Life is too short to get upset by a video game.
  • Manofmisery
    must have read over that part, anyway looking forward to that then
  • rousslanmonahovneb18_ESO
    And this add more stats information how ??? It's just some fixes which shouldn't have been done post launch anyways. There are so many stats that are not listed anywhere, for example resistances. And for what we know so far, they might not even work because it's impossible to see any numbers. In fact, even the small stats info that we have, is often times bugged too, so not reliable also.