The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Blackwood quest reward unique Sets changed from one set to another

sharquez
sharquez
✭✭✭✭✭
The Scions Of Giovesse, Fighters guild helm and Pauldron's of the Ivory Brigade were originally Heavy armor Frostbite unique quest rewards the came form Blackwood Quests. I've been using them extensively up until the most recent patch upon which they were all mysteriously changed to (Yuck) Bograider. This was a complete undocumented (and quite frankly unwelcome) change that broke mine and possibly several other players builds. Hoping to see this undone at some point because it was an awesome unique way to have the sets available in a weight they normally don't drop in.
At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just noticed this myself. I had my Ice Mage character wearing the chest piece for the Frostbite set only to log in again and notice the set was now 4/5. I spent valuable Tempers making that chest piece Legendary and now it's a useless item for me with its set changed.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This change happened before the most recent patch, probably a couple months ago.

It was in one of the patch notes but I don't know which.
    PC NA
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fennwitty wrote: »
    This change happened before the most recent patch, probably a couple months ago.

It was in one of the patch notes but I don't know which.

I figured from seeing the date on the OP. I hadn't been playing for a couple months so those patches got by me. It's still a hurtful change, all those wasted Tempers.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!