The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I would like the Breton hero costume

Stx
Stx
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
It looks like this was last available in April. When will this come back?
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    i think it comes back regularly. They seem to recycle that kind of stuff.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, the hero costumes are not particularly rare.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be aware that this costume is unfortunately one that distorts your character’s body proportions so that they look quite… stocky. :confused: I do wish that these older costumes would be fixed to not fo this! I would really like “Priest of the Green” but except that it makes my characters look like they’ve layered on at least a dozen robes. :persevere:
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be aware that this costume is unfortunately one that distorts your character’s body proportions so that they look quite… stocky. :confused: I do wish that these older costumes would be fixed to not fo this! I would really like “Priest of the Green” but except that it makes my characters look like they’ve layered on at least a dozen robes. :persevere:

They don't really distort your character's body. The costumes are just thick and the hero costume is unflattering. You see under the layers the armour is quite accurate to your character's body, and the Priest of the Green is thick robes.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are you ...

Are you Batman?
    PC NA